Layoff advice

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 11:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess your the fool since you apparently never read how the plan works!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s you’re not your, and you’re wrong.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You vest 20% of Avanir's contributions every year until completing 5 years and then you are fully vested. I quit this dump of a company after 3 years and got to keep 60% of the money they matched, and 100% of the money I put in. There absolutely is such a thing as prorated vesting you asshat. If you stay 1 year you keep 20% of Avanir's contributions, 2 years is 40%, 3 years is 60%, 4 years is 80%, and after 5 years it will always be 100%.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is correct. However, does anybody know if they round up to the 1 year? For example if you were employed 7 months does that round up to 1 year, 2 years 8 months round up to 3 years etc...? My old company you rounded up to the next year after the halfway point

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not round up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course they don’t. Just like how they turned off data to cel and iPads already. And locked us out of the laptops within an hour. Like not just the Avanir network but the laptop itself. What about people who didn’t have personal cel phones. Luckily I did but there were colleagues that don’t have my personal #, customers who don’t know I was laid off who will try to call for things. I’ve been through this before and they is total BS.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOL loser.
    Wa’El

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who’s the ones SOL? The ones let go or the ones left? Honestly, I was let go and although I’m not thrilled about having to loom for another job I was already looking before the layoffs. What is the future of this company? Thank e drug with a minimal market that Dr’s really buy into. Avanir is a one trick pony with a questionable pipeline. The future is dim and there are many companies out there with a brighter pipeline and future and products that Dr’s will actually write. Staying is only buying you time-not a career. The future of this company is that it’s dying a slow death

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, Wa'el tried to get out and Otsuka told him no. Just wait, he'll be out soon and you'll be left with Grow Greg Grow! Run

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad part about this massive layoff is HCPs TRULY ONLY prescribe Nuedexta due to relationships built via reps that spend time calling on them. PBA and Nuedexta are not that special but many of the people let go were

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certifiably nuts. Unemployed loser troll. No one gives two shits what a fired rep says or a loser spouse of a fired rep. Cheerio peep!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Avanir severance policy? I have been laid off twice before and looking at Avanir position now. Basically the whole industry sucks, but it’s still better than a lot of other jobs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

loser troll go away

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genius! You are perfect for here. You will definitely get severed as we are sinking!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im thankful to be a part of Avanir right now. To all of you fired trolls, peace. You were dumped for a reason. Get busy doing something other than trolling.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a troll for you idiot. If you’re in this business long enough you will get laid off. Knowing severance policy is always wise.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all of you who are still here at this sinking ship.
    Please put 100% of your confidence behind Avnr.
    They have your back.
    So much opportunity.
    Best in class.
    Many new novel drugs in pipeline.
    You can retire here.
    ...just ask anybody who has been here more than 3 years!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get 1 month severance per year of employment and any accrued vacation

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get 1 month severance per year of employment and any accrued vacation