Layoff at Nephron Orlando Facilities

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2015 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its always been frequent Whoever you are get out while you can

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb as hell. Diesel. 10". Kerosene 2.5" out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The for sale signs are up at Nephron.......In the words of Forrest Gump.....Stupid is as stupid does

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We're going to keep Florida open!"

"We're going to let just the non-essential go."

"We're going to lay off 180 only."

"We're going to fire everybody in Florida."

"I don't have a clue what I am doing?"

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/morning_call/2016/01/nephron-pharmaceuticals-files-another-layoff.html

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets build a giant building incapable of opening. Let's put the same idiots who ruined a good company that made relatively good product in charge. Let's expect something different to happen.

Sc don't worry about the cameras. They don't work. Be looking for a job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now for those who aren't smart enough to know (think Lou and her flunkies) this is the true definition of insanity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps she is consolidating to prepare to sell? I don't know how Nephron can continue running with so many unqualified and inexperienced people in the leadership roles. What is happening with the latest recall?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that some very qualified people in South Carolina, who were part of a successful pharmaceutical plant start-up reached out for an opportunity. Lou wouldn't give them the time of day.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recall? Singular? I thought there were two underway - neither of which is as large in scope as they should be.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that. Nepphron will flat through the skies like ease

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never drink and text!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely yes there will be no headquarters. March it will be history only few employees left.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be why Florida is being shut down not because of the Quality Department!

"The company chose to shift the operations to South Carolina due to tax incentives offered by government officials. South Carolina’s tax package had the potential of $352.3 million in savings, mostly from tax exemptions from property taxes for 30 years."

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest