Layoff by summer?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are starting the weed out process- to avoid severance -
    Getting gas out of territory at 4:00 pm-
    Tolltag oyt if territory 9:30-

Giving expectations on info never received so late on it because never got in first place..

I know 3 people this is happening to in my district alone..
    How can they do these things when most reps fit this?
    I have meeting next week so I think I know why-
    How can they find silly reasons everyone does and get away with it? If you hire lawyer can't they investigate and see everyone guilty ? Even DM don't even work at all without taking PTO..
    Just wondering but heads up/ lundbeck has started also

I was very suspicious when blue team got trained for AM and hospital-and I believe we all know what is in the works -50% and much less people getting severance as they are firing first to get away with that - and WARN

Anyone from home office know?
    Thx

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad. I fill up my car at the end of the day so I'm ready to go the next am. I hope this doesn't happen in my district.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm. Of course that is what is happening. Think about the ridiculous quotas and how many people are below.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They expect me to be at or exceed 100% in 60 days in a brand new territory!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a pip?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A PIP is their "legal" way to terminate you, so be prepared and start looking for the next gig. First, they set you up for failure then documenting what you have not accomplished with in such and such a timelines, which then become a legal document to separate you. Otsuka managers and HR work together on these to deliberately terminate many people over the past few years now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is so damn crooked you'd think they're in bed with Hillary: it's really very sad. I hope that it comes back on their children and they get fired. How corrupt can it get?
    Get out before they gossip behind your back after they fire you for cause. It if gets to that point, you'll definitely get black balled from the industry.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused why all the new people in "senior leadership"???? Quotas have to be high to make up for the loss of Abilify ( less bonus for the field) but we have the revenue to pay for these huge salary jobs?????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused why all the new people in "senior leadership"???? Quotas have to be high to make up for the loss of Abilify ( less bonus for the field) but we have the revenue to pay for these huge salary jobs?????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently legal for HR has even gone as far as to assert that if someone says you've stolen a car (when you have not) but they can find enough people to say you did, then it's not slander to say you did. This is just an example but it can be used to secure any false statement said about anyone. You'll be told that you just don't get how the law works if you dispute this. It's beyond f'ckd up.

I say this because if you sense you're being set up, get out ASAP. There's no legal recourse and no accountability on their behalf.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am not on PIp but my teammate is

I saw the 'unreachable expectatjons

How can they say 'this Rep has to be over 100% but they are # 2 in district?

So how can they legally say you are not performing?

This rep also recorded conversations that do not meet the accusations
    Bonaficde proof DM is lying

Rep started documenting several; months ago - almost all are lies and big ones

The DM actually documents their own ineffective non skills so. To sure how they will get away with this

A personality conflict is what this is

Don't know about ten other reps that are on PIp

They better pay up or get sued

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry I forgot to add

How do they fire for cause when they expect a Rep to have higher expectations than others?
    He knows not to get gas at 4 pm out of territory ]
    What is " for cause?'

I have documentation of same DM doing bad stuff against Otsuka policy

I may have to "Speak up"

This DM lies and does not work

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM is a pure ……… witch
    I hope she puts me on a pip

I will then play back her discriminating comments she made while drunk in Orlando

That and off label discussion with Nyedexta should garner a few mill

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are hallucinating if you think you can sue and pocket a couple of millions. Try putting that on a litmus test by contacting the Compliance QA hotline and make an anyomous complaint to see how you fare out. They will back Otsuka 100% no matter the real facts and state that "alternative" facts are the real facts and vice versa and you will NEVER win. Try it, it's a free test. Oops...I forgot, they no longer have a real Compliance Dept. You're out of luck! It's better to walk away then dealing with these ass wipes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats why my recorder comes in real handy
    You hear of the word Whistle BLOW?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can always claim that they have higher expectations for some territories more than others. Your partners will not care to defend you because they only want to keep their jobs. Don't expect anyone to show intestinal fortitude.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she is a minority and made discriminating comments, it will be turned around on you. Otsuka is not a friendly place for the white man.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny because the biggest jerk on my team is a white guy. And he is protected by someone above him. Never have figured that one out. Even customers dislike him. He needs our product. How does someone like that keep their job????

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not a friendly place for a white man, a Republican, or a Christian.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you tell them you're a Christian, you'll be out soon. As far as being a white male, I think it depends on who is backing you at the top, but it would be a problem for the home office and the more liberal parts of the country.