Layoff Chances

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, May 5, 2020 at 7:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the chances there will be layoffs in the fall? Or sooner?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you seen the amount of debt the company is in? High, very high probability....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have nothing to do. How many LinkedIn Learnings justify a paycheck. A lot more than we are getting. “Take care of customer needs”. No one wants to hear from us right now. I appreciate all of this. It just scared me that they will have to lay off based on the debt

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Austedo is doing great or at least through the first quarter according to what was shown on or regional calls and from leadership. Yes, sales will dip due to being out of the field, but once we start to get back out, albeit slow and cautiously, Austedo will pick right up from where it left off. Having 200 reps on this product and it doing north of 500M, no way there will be layoffs in Neuropsych. Now as far as the other division, all I can say is you better get it going in that migraine space. The specialty primary care group will be the first one gone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So shrinking revenues and shrinking profits compared to the year before at a foreign based company that has a bazillion dollars in debt, four thousand pending litigations, reimbursement fraud, sealed indictments of people at the home office and out there in the field, and to top off the fuckery cake we have an ongoing global economic collapse....I mean a pandemic

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shrinking Revenues and Shrinking Profits? Get on someone else's board to do your belly aching, since you certainly don't have a clue as to whats going on here. Our Q1 earnings report dis-spells your analytical thought process and yes there will be some issue to address down the road, but Teva will keep doing what it needs to do to and move beyond some poor decisions made by our previous CEOs and leadership. Those days are now behind us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Educate yourself on how to read the quarterly reports, the numbers within the numbers, the difference between top line, bottom line, adjustments, EBITDA, and best of the of all the actual results in North America

Your human resources role requires you to be full of shit, but apparently it requires you to be dumb as f#%k also

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad how bitter and frustrating your life must be. You're probably just another poster on our board like so many who decided the grass was greener elsewhere or possibly just got canned. From the sound of your "holier than thou" comments, my guess is the latter. Now let me go educate myself on the breakdown of quarterly reports since I guess Teva is the only pharma company out there that the Office of the AG or IRS allows to hide future speculative remarks such as yours, that will breed gloom and doom for us very soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to go review the Quarterly earnings report. It's never a good thing when your in sales and the company states one way they increased cash flow during the quarter was to pay lower employee incentive payments when comparing Q1 2020 with Q1 2019. Way to go senior leadership, that is very motivating.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark to market accounting, unfortunately for all of our jobs Teva started calculating sales this way in 2017 and the deficit (also known as fraud) has now reached an amount that is more than the actual reimbursements

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it go MB

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs soon.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still hasn't happen!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not happening till 2021. Layoffs in the new year.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don't think Teva will layoff. Some territories changes but no layoffs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you see how many emgality reps are out there??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does anyone know of any positions will be filled before end of year?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva isn't hiring.