Layoff Chances

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, May 5, 2020 at 7:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO.... Launch 2 additional products. Teva doesn't have a pipeline!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva sucks. Always has. I jumped 6 months ago. If you want a job, you will too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we are so glad you did jump! Now go make life miserable for your new co-workers, so you can start posting your looser-ass sh*% on your new company's board for others to read.
    It is so evident that you are bitter and in a matter of time you will be bitter where you're at now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still work here. Layoffs coming... again! I am looking. No one hiring teva.. like an ugly stepchild

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one will be hiring period. 2021 will be the end of pharma as we know it. Glad I am here at Teva and we will just be fine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishful thinking dumb ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs by end of Q2 for NP. Way too many people for the access, which is getting worse all over again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what area of the country you're in, but access was getting back to normal before the where my region is located. Yes, there could be a setback in January, but things will get back going again by early Spring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you insane, bipolar or just moderately retarded? Talk about a bitter Betty and you don't know shit about that person. Keep your cultish stupidity to yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, why all the anger? Really, let's get to the root of your issues here on CP. It is very concerning that someone has to spew such self weakening issues on this type of forum. You must be deeply hurt?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cupcake, it appears you have serious issues and are not able to call-out your colleagues that are rude, annoying and wrong. Work on that self weakness sweetheart and spewing your nonsense on CP.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a new line.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy New Year Teva Rejects!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the year this shit show of a company finally folds ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many not fold but many will be without JOBS!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the same negative poster who has been such a tool with all these bitter posts. He/she needs to realize that our 3 branded sales forces, TP, TN and TR only account for about 600 total sales people in the U.S.
    With the exclusivity of our current product portfolio and another 2 product entrants coming in the next 12-14 months, do you really think Teva will need additional headcount reduction? Austedo alone accounts for over $700 Million in net sales. Do the math dumbass and quit pushing your negativity all over this board. We all know how bitter you are and hopefully you have already landed somewhere else where you can spew your hate!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you will still see a reduction in head count. Teva will continue to trim the sales force down little by little.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares what you believe. We have the smallest branded headcount in our selling space and I would much rather be lean and "right sized" in today's environment than most other big pharma companies.
    If anything, there will be headcount added in field sales by Q-3 of this year.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha rightsized .... let's not mention the 20 billion debt via some of the stupidest buys ever ... keep polishing that turd.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That 20B debt was double 3 years ago. My guess is you can't pay your credit card down that quickly.