Layoff Dates Finalized

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office source told me the dates have been finalized as part of the long term plan for Teva.

Phase One - attrition and no hiring in non essential terriories
    Phase Two - Layoffs Round One - September 22, 2017
    Phase Three - Final Layoffs - December 12, 2017

Teva is returning to a Generics only company by First Quarter 2019. Spinning off all brands. TN/ TNP / Resp is done First Quarter 2018 with a few exceptions. No field force remaining. Support staff only.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you were displaced, we do hope you land somewhere quickly. Please stop making shit up and move forward with your future in mind. A "home office" source would include about 4 people with something like this, and last year, it wasn't shared at all and never would be in the future, despite your imagination.

Your post is fiction, made up by you, a recently displaced employee, the tone alone tells the story. Don't waste your severance at the poker table because you will lose it all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FALSE!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop posting information to help the salesforce in this company. They are for the most part blind and have been riding the wave for all of these years. They are truly about to get a wake up call.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phase 1 - You were cut

Phase 2 - You were sent a severance

Phase 3 - Move on and off of this board

Phase 4 - There was a reason, be aware

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I heard the same thing. I am currently looking. I'm not stupid enough to wait for a severance that may never happen if Teva spins off all the branded. Even if you don't believe the dates are you actually ignorant enough to believe more layoffs aren't coming?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you were cut last month. Best of luck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how management keeps spinning the facts. Layoffs are inevitable and Teva Branded will be a thing of the past. The koolaid drinkers that are still here, especially those that have been here since the beginning just can't face the reality of what is about to happen. Famous last words from koolaid drinking TN managers..."everything will be fine". Yeeeeah riiiiight

I wonder if these koolaid drinking TN Managers would care to share with us why they believe "everything will be fine"? I'm guessing crickets....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Genuis,

I'm sure things over at Genzyme or Novartis or Biogen are scary for and your a dumbass for leaving in the first place. If you actually still worked HERE, you'd know the financials and how/what us "TN KOOLAID drinkers" bring in revenue wise annually, quarterly and monthly. Strike that; you actually wouldn't because clearly your not either skilled enough or have enough common sense to make a horrible decision to leave as clearly you did.

You'd also know that if you were still here, there's quite a lot going on....but we don't need to get into that here and I'd rather make you feel more insecure thinking about what a HUGE moron you are in going where "the grass was greener." So take your tampon out of your ass, go learn how to sell your shitty excuse for a drug that kills people and choke on it too...respectfully.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What they said...and Genius too lol.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Hey Genius,

I'm sure things over at Genzyme or Novartis or Biogen are scary for and your a dumbass for leaving in the first place. If you actually still worked HERE, you'd know the financials and how/what us "TN KOOLAID drinkers" bring in revenue wise annually, quarterly and monthly. Strike that; you actually wouldn't because clearly your not either skilled enough or have enough common sense to make a horrible decision to leave as clearly you did.

You'd also know that if you were still here, there's quite a lot going on....but we don't need to get into that here and I'd rather make you feel more insecure thinking about what a HUGE moron you are in going where "the grass was greener." So take your tampon out of your ass, go learn how to sell your shitty excuse for a drug that kills people and choke on it too...respectfully.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And where exactly do you think that will be? The BU that's trying to make up for poor decisions are the areas where people sit around and stare at each other all day everyday?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on the Hr fiasco? Is that Pa rep still there he is banging?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does rectal bleeding have to do with this discussion about Teva shutting down?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, it's "you're"...as in "you are a dumbass".

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to say I told you so...the layoff timeline is accurate. To my friends still here please look now and find something. It is going to get bad very soon. The future is not bright and we all know it. It pisses me off that management is blowing smoke and trying to keep head count until the time comes and then will show you the door. Only cool thing about that is they are going to be shown the door as well. Karma

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you think the launch of Ocrevus will affect us?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?? What a dumbass question.......The MS community have been anxiously waiting for this for the past year, you will lose volume and market share.