Layoff Dates Finalized

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feeling your pain!
    Scouring all sites for news about FDA approval for TD forecast late Aug.
    What is your take on the Ashfield Clin Nurse Educator hires?
    WE start 8/14, in Tempe on 9/10.
    Any real feedback from you the Sales Prof.? Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously all the fear mongers are SPOT ON! Anyone who actually believes this bullshit needs a reality check. This thread was started in....March? We're in August and man look at all the cuts they've made to the MOST PROFITABLE group in this company.
    Bring on your rhetorical/jr high banter demeaning the very people who fight for your lazy ass to work while you bitch and complain here. Take a look in the mirror and realize your napoleonic mentality can be fixed with meds. In fact I'm sure we have a generic form for you because you're probably cheap too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously all the fear mongers are SPOT ON! Anyone who actually believes this bullshit needs a reality check. This thread was started in....March? And let's see.....we're in AUGUST and man look at ALL the cuts they've made to the MOST PROFITABLE group in this company.
    Bring on your rhetorical/jr high banter demeaning the very people who fight for your lazy ass to work while you bitch and complain here. Take a look in the mirror and realize your napoleonic mentality can be fixed with meds. In fact I'm sure we have a generic form for you because you're probably cheap too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love it when Managers post on cafepharma defending the sinking ship...very telling!

Even more telling is when a top leader tells us not to worry. When should you worry? Answer: When top leadership tells you not to.

The amount of bs propaganda directed at the field is amazing. If you aren't looking right now you totally deserve what is about to happen while you fantasize about a TD indication saving the company! LMAO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place was over years ago when the grand master plan included spending tens of billions to grow a business with 1% margin. I will raise you the manager call and throw in that these posts are from Directors, it is the same bs they are spinning to us. We are getting the migraine med, TP will help revenue with TD Indiciation, blah, blah, blah. Anything will be made up at this point, leave now if you have brain, TN will be cut in half in December.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the path.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been in charge of multiple waves of restructuring at another industry player. The preliminary list of people to be cut is drafted about a week in advance and it is hammered out between outside consultants and managers very much higher in the food chain than field sales. Then legal does a detailed review of certain names to insure that the company is not left open to discrimination lawsuits, a few individual names are massaged on and off the list, and then the names are locked down no more than about 48 hours before the cuts are made. The final list goes to HR after business hours the evening before the cuts, and somebody baby-sits a printer into the wee hours of the night that churns out termination or retention letters. Then shit gets real the next morning.

It is stressful for all involved which is another reason to keep the group of involved employees small. The first time I was involved my job was cut, but they needed somebody to manage the reorg and I was the one that got tapped when they needed to add that job (I had the right mix of skills and experience). I had to assist with computing the financial accruals, which depends on exactly who was being let go (we had liberal early retirement benefits) and it is weird going into to work knowing that your current boss and the rest of your department is going to get chopped, but they couldn't announce my new job early for obvious reasons. Nobody takes it lightly; I have seen senior executives break down and cry in closed door meetings.

The whole process sucks, nobody likes being part of it, but it has to get done.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you rob bobrowski for that insight. You clearly are a clown when it comes to this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. You are full of shit because it doesn't work that way
    2. Teva's attorneys have been on the run for months with cases they can't defend because no such process exists at your joke of an organization
    3. Because of Point 2, you are hiring back as many of those that you can't defend as possible with their same comp packages.

Don't worry Rob, you guys are screwed in Court next month

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still here TP what is case next month?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a janitor repeat this.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sept. 22nd and nothing happened.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First round is scheduled for late 4th early 1st quarter. Second round in June 2018

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? It's the same shit prediction every 4 to 6 months. With this kind of accuracy I think I will go out and buy that second home.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oue own leadership has stated " this current sales model is unsustainable"...what do you think that means? Perhaps change is coming? If you really feel we won't experience layoffs this year or early 18 I really don't know what to say.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously... it's the same sh*t that you post month after month. Get out if you haven't, if you have get lost.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are those Austedo prescriptions coming along?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. Haven't you heard it will save all our jobs with the incredible growth we have seen thus far.