Layoff details

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April will go into effect. MSCC gone. TBMs down to 1 per territory and combining regions means RD layoffs. Zinbryta gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sources?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TBM’s will go down to 1 in certain geographies only where access is terrible. Otherwise it will continue to be 2 per territory. There will be no RD layoffs at all. The above poster is incorrect.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually 1 TBM across all territories which WILL change. Less TBMs = Less RDs you cant be that dull! Geographies are still being worked on but the Zin and MSCC being scratched that is done. My advice look for a new job now!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, total nonsense. MSCC is changing just in the aspect of TLL/AE combo. There will still be an “mscc”

As for the one all TBM’s this is complete lies. It will be certain geographic areas only where like the other poster said access stinks.

What everyone should be more concerned with is the mundane aspect of our jobs and how this is going to be a grind every single day. Our jobs while good paying, utterly stink and it’s time to look elsewhere. There’s 0 motivation here and in my 4 years it’s just gotten progressively worse.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL what a nun nuts. Where is access not terrible??? Unless you have a lunch you never see Neuros Anywhere!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Access stinks EVERYWHERE IDIOT! You can’t honestly tell me the average TBM sees 5-8 docs per day. Except for a lunch at a big group. Access is ZERO!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, territories will still be 2 per area with the exception of 10% which will become 1.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're obviously not very good at your job

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all you need to look at is the bolus of senior leaders that have left the company. That tells you all you need to know about Biogens current state of affairs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either DELUSIONAL or just plain STUPID! NOBODY sees more than 1-2 MD's per day. Except for the occassional lunch at a large office. You might see the staff but NOBODY AT BIOGEN or in MS sees more than 1-2 MD's per day on average. Those are the facts!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y-O-U........are an asshole. Now that is a fact

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe so but quit trying to say one can see doctors or that access is terrible in some territories only. Access is horrible everywhere! I don’t care if you work in Illinois, Texas, NYC or Seattle. Nobody at Biogen can Access any doctors unless: 1. You have a lunch 2. You have a speaker and they see you to discuss a program (you are paying them do they have to see you)

Otherwise the access is Zero everywhere!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a jackass, just cause you suck at doing your job does not mean everyone else does too. You are a bitter angry little person

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep believing you have great access idiot! I don’t care what you are smoking but it must be goooood!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see whoever I want whenever I want. Jerkoff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tic-Toc, the clock is ticking. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to get a package.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This idiot does....just cuz you suck at sales does not mean you need to be hostile to others. Find a different career, you will be happier.

Thanks,

Idiot