Layoff-Restructuring

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Nov 28, 2017 at 2:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does anyone have any real thoughts on what's going down with the new structure or when we are going to hear? (Yes I know mid-December) but someone has to have some insight! My manager said no restructuring for sales TN or TP at this time? He is 100% confident that since we are in a launch period that the sales headcount will not adjusted. It's just hard to believe with miscalculation on TD potential for Austedo and generic Copaxone there isn't going to be restructuring. I'm getting my resume out there for a hard push in January but would prefer to stay put if possible as Teva does have a great overall benefit package and the potential for the migraine drug is a little exciting (even with the competitors in the market).

Anyone else have a serious positive take that specialty sales will not be restructured?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plenty of people have "positive takes" on the CNS situation, but that is all they are right now. No one has any idea what is coming next week. Anything could happen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at other companies when they had a main product go generic, there has always been RIF's. It's a quick way to cut costs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but the CGRP is coming within 6 months and we are under head count to sell it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone think we will hear anything next week? Seems more corporate driven restructuring rather than sales force.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would expect that they want to let everyone know what direction they are heading before they shut down for the holidays. Next week seems probable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck just punched in the gut right before Christmas break! 900 reps! Teva will most likely follow suit!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers found out today, reps tomorrow.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS - Go away troll, headcount is not decreasing been confirmed 3 times

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was referring to Merck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the head count not going to be reduced? Simply to support CGRP? Some explain how Austedo will produce any tangible revenue? TD over estimated + coverage criteria will be in place next year making it even more unlikely docs will diagnose and treat! So then it has to be to support CGRP! It better live up to the hype...unlike the last 2 Teva launches! Hope you are right though!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you got Ken Orr as your MC point person you'll probably be waiting A LOT longer for coverage than next year!
    Bye Bye......Bahhahahahahahhahaha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's looking to be a very crowded migraine market.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sick of waiting on the cuts. Just do the damn thing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen's drug will destroy you

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't we just wait and see when they launch chief. Go beat that flabby chest somewhere else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You are as clueless as you are clearly a dumbass. Show me one drug in any class that does not increase their pricing structure yearly if not quarterly. And the only reason y’all are still working (which mostly likely is a massive overstatement in your situation) is because of Copaxone. You should keep drinking the kool-aid though...seems to be working well! Even if 50% of revenues were lost by a generic entrant(s), Copaxone STILL delivers you a paycheck every two weeks because unlike you TN actually makes Teva money rather than bleeding us out.
    Seeing y’all have all but dropped the ball time and time again, oh I’m sorry wait. I forgot like someone said before, “Amrix is just blowing it out of the water!” And if you are insinuating that the “decrease in Copaxone” revenue has anything to do with TN, wake up and see that like when TNP lost their baby Azilect (which lost teva more than we made because y’all sampled like it was candy on Halloween night) this is a bigger picture thing we don’t control. Being a new concept for y’all, TN actually continues to work during the day unlike most of our “counterparts”.
    And my personal favorite, “Other branded medicines in this space continue to drastically decrease Teva's share and has become the trend since the inception of competitors in MS.“ Your friends at Genezyme or Biogen must be as incompetent & in doubt as much as you. Your trolling efforts are devine, but unfortunately your sources are as pathetic as yourself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lazy clueless bad food ... any TN rep worth anythung left years ago. You do nothing but patient programs and oh wah wah the gold standard for 20 years is now a couple times a eeek vs daily wah wah ... shut up get off the band wagon that we sampled too much? We use resources it’s part of the job fool, Samples aren’t scripts we grew that drug. Everything was going great until Teva acquired us which is what eveeyine says before Teva bough them ... just shut up everyone is tired if the TN eletist, spoiled attitude truly just SHUT UP

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post, and many others, shows just how awful this company has become--- childish, often rude, bickering back and forth between divisions. The real problem is not the other division. The problem is, and has been, sales "leadership"- leadership in quotes because they are not leaders. They may have the title of manager or director or VP- but I've witnessed more leadership in one rep than the entire slew of the mostly male "leadership" structure. Notice how they all hang out together at the bar at meetings, away from the reps, talking baseball or hopIng to suck up to santa. They have none to little respect for you and care nothing about your life or your family. And when someone in their boys club does something wrong-- I mean real disgusting -- they cover for him. And they target then the little guy. It is the clubs code and MO, and y'all have witnessed it. And HR is with them the whole way. I've known a couple of reps who broke into the management circle--- it was the worst year of their career when they realized what they would be expected to do. THey left-- it wasn't worth it. Sales "leadership" loves that TN and TP focus their anger between each other--- because they know it should be directed at them. So enough with the lines about who blew azilect. Start calling out the real perpetrators of this mess