Layoff uncertainty

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, May 26, 2020 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new Galderma philosophy is everyone is replaceable and you should be glad to have a job. You are not special. Don’t act like you have it figured out. PREPARE NOW!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you told that? Maybe you just have a bad manager if that was the case. No one with real leadership skills would be talking to their direct reports like that. Yes, there is uncertainty. It’s in every industry, not just Pharma. If you are that worried, plenty of companies are hiring. You are not as stuck as you think you are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be massive layoffs when the dust settles. Prepare. Don’t believe everything management tells you. They will spin the story to their advantage. Get ready for optimization or rightsizing,whatever you want to call it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really expect a different outcome with the people at the helm?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about cuts. So many looking to move. Flemming is destroying Galderma. This guy is a real piece of work with back to back failures. We are sinking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture at Galderma these days is "living for today" because we don’t have many more tomorrows left!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many GM‘s will resign or be fired in the next 12 months? Level below? How many talented colleagues have left or will leave? The answer is: too many! And all for similar reasons: cannot stand the current regime and don’t believe this company has a future.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sad that we work for a company that focuses on how to terminate people instead of focusing on how to motivate or retain employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We tried...you failed...you go!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck peeps......we are fucked..there are no jobs out there..none.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody believed Coronavirus would happen. Can't believe I'm saying this, but major downsizing will happen in the fall.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start packing your bags, you’re heading to the unemployment line :(

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No layoffs coming relax people! things will get better

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope all you negative lumps are the first to go. I have a feeling you all have been on here for years predicting the same cow dung. Resign and go pollute another company’s morale. You people are Covid personified. Opportunistic, contagious and deadly to business.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Shakespeare. I will find out who you are and at the next NSM I will make sure that I fart very close to you. I don’t like you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the blindfold off and see the reality moron!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry the company wont be around anymore by end of 2022.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

denial or ignorance? are current reps truly so naive as to believe everything is ok?

this joke of a company is laying off soon

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste anymore time at Galderma. Word has gotten out not only to recruiters but also other pharma companies. Everyone is aware of the low morale of the workforce force at Galderma. Recruiters know how unhappy people are and cannot get out fast enough.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at your time stamped response tells me everything about you and your work ethic. Resign.