Layoffs 2018

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2017 at 8:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is truly pathetic.

If you’ve STAYED at Novartis for more than a couple of years you’re either a moron or a masochist. There’s really no in between.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Loser" should be in lower case, genius. Your grammer skills match your career choices. Lazy and lacking depth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't NVS, that would be pathetic like you suggest! It was another big name Pharma name.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grammar Nazi's now......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's interesting because most of my PCP s refer to CD and that push up to CD never helps me in PCP arena. The script stays with CD and I never get credit for asking that target to refer with recommendation for Entresto! I ve never gotten credit for any CD or CD -like targets, if I had I would be making presidents club! You people do not know what you r talking about!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy who spells grammar wrong.

Classic!

LoVe WHen THIS hAPPenS!

Also STFU....LOSER

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not for a LOSER like you. It’s upper case all the way.....LOSER.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOSERS have nothing better to do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my god. I never saw a thread with so much childish behavior. What’s with all the anger and hatred? Seriously? Everyone take it down a notch. We are all human beings. Get back to your life and what’s important: Your health and that of your family and friends. There’s never a need in life to tear anyone else down. Ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Mommy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March 29th could be the day....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think this? Is it across all Novartis divisions? If not, which division have you heard will be paid off primarily??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laid off, not paid off.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just cardio. Sad because they really aren’t underperforming...more that the potential was over estimated. Now time to fix it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous poster are you headquarters guy/gal you sound as if you are confident about Salesforce reduction for the Entresto group.
    I’m sure there will be changes but maybe it will be PDI as there contract is up for renewal very soon??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems they are laying off the wrong people again
    Novartis was 'buying scripts,' feds say, as doctors and reps prepare to testify in kickbacks case
    The guilty need to go to prison

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like an odd day to pick, I can bullshit

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is confusion with Sandoz solid divestment, pruning old products, Alcon. Etc but rest assure layoffs are coming, 30 plus percent of workers are external and they are outsourcing more areas like stability, sales, R&D etc. The place sucks, when there is a fire drill I hope the place is actually burning to the ground. I hope my dream comes true