Layoffs/Alexion deal

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2021 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs or restructuring for team PCX? What acquisition means for sales force???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is PCx?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you don't know then you don't work here. bye.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OH bullshit!!! My god we aren’t even in the Fall yet and you are starting the layoff shit already!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true. I heard it from my mother's friend's cousin's best friend's uncle.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it will definitely happen in the fall. Was going to happen regardless if the deal was approved or not.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OHHHHHHH, now I believe you!!! Thanks for the clarification on the intel……..:)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right!!! everyone knows that uncle az gives everyone a "wait by the phone" email instead of a christmas card when the holidays roll around..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we just celebrated the 4th, Labor Day is fast approaching………………SO!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based onBBU Townhall totally dodged reorganization question. It’s coming for sure.Plus such awful pulse results. Companies like Pfizer leading the way in September made more profits on products while reps were at home no need

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pulse results weren’t that bad, but the competition doing well even though reps stayed at home is NOT good.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it...we like all big pharma have a bloated sales force. In my territory 70% of doctors don't see reps. More and more closing office to reps. We could cut our sales force 50% and not lose a dime of sales. It's insane having so many reps with so little to do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s true. The creation of PCx made zero sense. You have three reps all promoting the same product plus the rst for respiratory so a total of 4 reps promoting breztri and 3 promoting Farxiga. That also doesn’t include NEST team sharing primary care targets. At least when we’re separate teams diabetes legacy only had Farxiga and bcise.

They keep cutting when in reality they should just do one huge downsizing and get it over with so people don’t have to constantly worry about their jobs because they are falling over their coworkers in the field.

Should have 1-2 reps per territory max then there will be plenty to do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see 5 docs a week if I’m lucky, and they never want to hear a sales presentation. AZ would be insane to keep this many people on the pay role. I don’t want to lose my job, but this is ridiculous and I’m totally bored.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it kind of funny how this thread just started and out of the blue, all these posts? Corporate espionage. Some company flooding our pages with this BS to create angst. Would have been more believable if they didn't pound the site so quickly.

Someone must be scared. Lilly? BI? GSK? Only the shadow knows. PCx ain't going anywhere. And in my DISTRICT, our access has been steadily improving. We are just about at pre-pandemic levels. Virtual interactions have fallen way off. So, to those trying to create upheaval here...Sorry, ain't buying.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could a post on CP be considered corporate espionage? The company never takes any action based on posts here. Stupid.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got to be shitten me!! Ya BI terrified with the number SGLT2 in the US.. Lilly with the number 1 GLP in the US. GSK with the best inhaler in the US. You are an embarrassment to the industry to think a layoff can’t be coming. Good Luck you fool

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit! How many times did we hear “we”re right-sized” before the blood bath last December, like every other week? Who’s trying to put misinformation out there???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called the pause of certainty. When leaders pause after the layoff question, you know there are going to be layoffs. BDB paused at a town hall 2 months before the December layoffs. Our district caught on to that and was texting back and forth because we knew it was coming but we didn’t know when.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree that 3 is too many. It may be needed in some larger geos with lots of windshield time, but not in our area. It’s time consuming to have to call the partner in your week each to let them know who you saw so they don’t get turned away the day or 2 after bec you were just there. Even the office staff are saying we just saw your partner! If we need to cut drug prices, cutting marketing will help the bottom line. We’re about to get squeezed. The American public would understand why the cost of brand name drugs are so high if they knew reps salaries, benefit packages, co car expense, etc!! This won’t last forever.