Layoffs and Lies

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2019 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs and Lies: That is what Arbor is now known for. Two layoffs in 14 months - the one this month being a blood bath. The lies.... the list is longer than anyone can even imagine. They had us doing all that business planning for what? Then we find out they just wasted our time. They tell us Evekeo is going to be approximately 50% of our bonus in 2019 in Neuro. Then we find out the truth. They tell us we are going to a NSM and book our flights. Then we find out the truth. What lies were you fed?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we still get our 2 drink tickets per event?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don't appreciate you making jokes. The reps that were laid off were left with ONE WEEK of benefits. Insurance ends January 31st. What kind of company does that to their people? Some of us have kids to feed and 2 months isn't enough time to find a job in this industry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real joke is that you couldn’t see any of this coming and didn’t start looking to get out of Arbor.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom......

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the end of the day, you have to put the blame on Ed for bringing in products that are not able to support itself. Without ERY support, the branded products have to support themselves and they are not doing it. Let's look at the products: Edarbi, Otovel, Cetylev, Horizant, Sklice, Evekeo. The priority was just to get deals done and not quality deals. Now the fall out.

I was the group let go in November 2017. Going into the holidays, getting minimal severance, who is going to hire anyone near Xmas. Yeah, it was stressful, but once you get through it, you will be in a much happier place. Not to say there isn't BS, but at least you'll get more money, better benefits and a car.

Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U should be looking for a job while u have a job in this industry!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously....feeling like a big dumbass for thinking I was safe since we made it through the typical layoff time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't sweat it. Greatest Job growth in history... Not enough people to fill all the jobs out there.
    You should have no problem finding opportunities

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is very sarcastic of you to say.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cetylev? I have never heard of it. I do hope I get more money, better benefits and a car. How long did the Nov 2017 group have insurance? We only got 8 freaking days!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry. With the Power of "Arbor" on your resume, employers will be flocking to you!

LOL!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burger King does have sign on bonuses these days

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, flocking like birds because they think "Arbor" is a tree company. Who named this company? Whoever it was is a moron.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought we were all going to the NSM once we had our ticket. I have never heard of a company issuing a bunch of airline tickets to people they plan on laying off. I don't even know what to say about that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because Ed and Thom playing the system ! They book those airline ticket for the people they plan to lay-off for a reason - to get airline credit back after laying them off - so they can use it for their personal trips and also a write off as a loss

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how many people who were let go this time around who have reached out or keep looking at my Lenkeden profile when I was let go, they never extended any help or assistance.
    Karma baby!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many peeps in bloated marketing got whacked?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left the company a while ago of my own choice, but sorry to hear about those that have to go through this now. If anyone hasn’t done so yet, it might help to create a LenkedIn group for all displaced employees looking for jobs, and then you can share new opportunities that recruiters post.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's LinkedIn, not LenkedIn. You were the one that was obviously complaining about people not helping you on a prior post.