Layoffs and Lies

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2019 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know who it is. I had to deal with him at nsm. Very full of himself. Me Me Me Me Me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He kept saying blow Me Me Me Me Me. Blow Me Me Me Me Me, so I did did did did did.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You kiss your daughter with that mouth?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davey boy, deflecting the attention from yourself? Awesome!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TGIF. Tyme to start boozin and womanizin!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually there comment is spot on. You must be the one that is new. I have been through two lays offs before and given 3+ months warning it was coming. Then people look on their own minimizing the amount of severance paid. This is the only company I have worked where they tell people without a days warning.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your wrong, I have been through 4 layoffs in the past and they sent an email telling us to go home and wait for a call. Thats how it works You must not be from Pharma.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct, assuming there were more than 100 employees WARN act requires employer to provide a 60 calendar-day advance notification of layoffs to employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope he told you at least two passionate success stories about himself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pinny, where are you?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goonuez has plenty of success stories

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boozin and womanizin

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats all he does is talk about himself. He could care less what you have to say.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U talking about me (Dave Goerz)?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love seeing all the President’s Club winner pictures on LinkedIn with Ed’s tupe on stage.
    I don’t know whether to comment with, congratulations, congratulations you still have a job or I’m so sorry you are still there. LOL

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d be embarrassed to post that shit. Most people don’t even know Arbor exists and the people that do know it’s a joke and a horrible place to work and 99% of the people there would leave if they had the chance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a failure. And somebody tell him to suck that belly in for photos.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home made cookies anyone?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was over 125 employees. They gave severance packages instead of warning people. Regardless, when you take into account all the vacancies that were already in existence prior to the lay off, HALF of the reps are gone. It's the 2nd layoff in just over a year. This company is going nowhere fast.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest