Layoffs and Lies

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2019 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks ex-wifee!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t get any more real than that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must know personally because that is as accurate as it gets!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Leaders of Arbor are all about Layoffs and Lies. Expect more lies to come. That is how they roll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is how to know if Arbor is telling you a lie. If it is devastatingly crushing like taking your company car away and making you responsible to insure your car, then it is true. If it is a statement that they have great expectations for the future for their people, then that is a lie. Bad for you = the truth. Good for you = a lie.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the lie to those that had flights booked not only to find out later that they were being laid off? How about taking the company cars away just weeks before the layoff? This is the worst company I have ever worked for in my life.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Koff- we need your boys in the homeland to contaminate more generics!!!! Let’s gooo!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could someone have mercy and just pull the plug on this company and let it die? It’s over and everybody knows it.
    DNR

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a single rep had a flight booked ... which means u either enjoy spreading lies or don’t work at arbor. Thanks for stopping by

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim....you still made people buy their own cars and then canned them a month later. You are a horrible person. Thanks for checkin in to Cafe pharma.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimmie is that u?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t even have to use a donut as bait......Kimmie you took the bait......better update your resume your next in this game of musical chairs......Time to call Account temps to replace office staff.....way over paid by the way....Karma is a bitch ain’t it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Everyone I knew had their flight arrangements scheduled.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My flight was booked. Still shows in my delta app actually

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My flight was booked, even changed it through DELTA.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you still at Arbor, you aren't lucky, they just haven't called your number yet. Don't think that you are all high and mighty or untouchable. You too will eventually see the light. You too will be cast aside when they are done using you. Open your eyes and see lies they will shower you with at the NSM.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guarantee you in 3 years Arbor will not exist. The relationships you have with people will outlive any company or position.
    That’s why these managers are so short-sighted to be staying with Arbor and enforcing their archaic management style. Everyone that leaves or is laid off and goes somewhere else and will actively lobby for you NOT to be hired at a new company if you treat them the way Arbor wants you to. It isn’t worth it personally or professionally.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a job. If you aren't looking out for yourself you're an idiot. They will use you so use them for what you need and when it's no longer in your best interest move along because as we have seen they will do the same to you. Some people need perspective as to what we are talking about here. If you got laid off, how do you expect them to treat you? This place really is a sewer of negativity.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Dave Goerz.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have got that right! I have been talking to some reps at other companies and they have all said that they have already heard about how Arbor treats their employees. Arbor stands out when it comes to cutting the throats of their employees.