Layoffs and / or reorganization

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Feb 29, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright folks, when’s it happening now? Definitely sooner than later..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Discussions are underway with the BMD regarding scenarios where the current situation becomes extended well into Q2 and possibly Q3. Globally, the company is already being negatively impacted. The current thinking is if the situation does not improve soon, reductions in the sales force (across all TAs) will need to be done leading to realignments at all levels (region, district, and territory).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look for universal HC to combat a collapse in our economy..Every company will be severely impacted by this financial reset. Life WILL be different; do you know Jesus...Crack that dusty bible.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

universal healthcare would make this China flu issue way worse. The universal system that the Europeans use is completely failing- not enough drs, not enough hospitals, not enough services, not enough ventilators. That’s what you get with that system..,less resources and less cost. The us has 190,000 ventilators...Italy has 8500. Do the math- 355 million people in USA 60 million in Italy....can do same math on hospital beds available and drs. Our system is the best for pandemics

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but not if we financially collapse..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please quit calling this the China flu. There are Chinese Americans who are being assaulted, beaten, and harassed because of this. This may have originated in China, but the terrible response and lack of preparation for it is completely on us. Our fellow citizens of Asian decent are in no way responsible.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT? I have lots of asian friends (and family) and they laugh at the liberals hysteria over this label. Go order some Chinese food (while you can)..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not have lots of Asian friends.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s time for Americans of all nationalities to grow up and stop making more of something that what it is. Spanish China who cares

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too bad...so sad but I DO and more importantly FAMILY..Get over your liberal ideologies and realize the how ridiculous you are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shoe shoe retarded flu.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the way the article reads, it says it’s a “partnership” with BI? So sounds like the company is outsourcing to Arrotex in Australia only?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t be surprised it was outsourced overseas. I think that eliminates any US domestic conflicts of interest and that sort in processing the layoff of who stays, who goes, etc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Kung Flu?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I opened this link CNN was featured?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop with the PC bs. I am asian and I call it the Chinese virus because we always name epidemics for their point of etiology. My right to free speech is more important than your feelings.

Next thing you will tell us to stop using gender specific pronouns. Crazy.