LAYOFFS ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2018 at 7:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE FIRST OF A FEW TO COME SO WE NOW STAY HOME AND DO EVEN LESS

MALLINCKRODT IS A SHIT HOLE

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's dog eat dog world.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the layoffs mainly in NJ, MO, or the field?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Acthar reps are safe. We bring home the $$$$.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if the company finds outs about all of your compliance violations to be a “good” rep. $$$$
    Yes it is a dog eat dog world and when I do an annonymous call to the compliance dept about you, then company gets to put you down and keep me.$$$$

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money talks - we are untouchable! Good luck looking for a job!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Lots of unhappy Acute Care reps. You've been loyally following a dog drug since the Cadence days. Your unhappiness will be over soon :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's ok, you guys can laugh now. But, just remember your day will come . Maybe not now, that's cool you can laugh all you want. But your time will come in the future with MNK.
    so I wouldn't be so arrogant.
    But when your day comes, I'd love to slap that dick out of your mouth

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats ok, laugh all you want. Your day will comer sooner or later with MNK.
    It’s funny hearing that from a group that sells against no competition. Really tough.
    Well , when your day comes, I’ll be there to slap that D.I.C.K out of your mouth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im not really sure what anyone is crowing about. One group sells the most hated drug in America and the other sells the most hated hospital drug according to pharmacy and administration. Both teams work for a company going no where. In three years from now critical care and the acthar folks will still be here as Mnk fails to cover its debt requirements.
    Personally, it's time go anyway. Let go or not I'm out of here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inside scoop, Hugh O and MT having a massive breakdown. Shouting match. Could b the end for HO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True this. 6.3 billion in debt with only 230 million in cash. Acthar received declining, Praxair coming, payer landscape is a mess and getting worse.

The 6.3 b in debt, when due, can be refinanced but at higher rates which will affect the bottom line meaningfully.

Corporate seems to be selling themselves that all will be good with the status quo. Aggressive re-strategy needed, which doesn't include more failed or over priced acquisitions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont listen to the negativity!!! We are solid!!! Stock is rising. I’m making huge money selling Acthar!! Life is good.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blasphemous! Fake news!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a thought- maybe you could put some of that huge money you are makimg to good use and see if you can buy at conscience for a reasonable price. I bet your money is the only huge thing about you. Just sayin’

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 person may be making huge $$ selling Acthar, but an 8% decline in Acthar revenue with a big price hike means volume down down down.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its all over but the crying. By the end of the year pulm/Opht/Rheum will be combined into one force of about 60. Neph will go down in numbers. Neuro will split IS/MS but be down in headcount too. This is actively in the works. The 10% was just the start. They are hoping that sparks more attrition before they implement the plan so they don’t have to pay severances.

The 10% laid off will mainly be short timers less than a year because they aren’t owed much, there will be some performance issues in the mix too but the amount of severance was what was weighed most heavily. With declining revenue for Acthar and rising debt payments coming the cash flow is really getting squeezed hard.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell BALD and SHORT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some truth in this and then some mistruths. True this is the first round. Cannot get to the numbers they want to as they say in 1 go! So 2019 there will be more layoffs. You are correct, shake the tree see what falls out. They will sever 10% with hopes that when they shake the tree, others will go!

The whole company is a shit storm and many with a brain will leave, the mediocre will stay.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most with a brain have already left... just saying..