Layoffs are coming in 2 weeks. Nobody seems to realize?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2018 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about YOU ARE ALL CLOWNS for believing what you read on here. “I heard Layoffs happening on Valentine’s Day 2021!!! Actually it’s happening on Halloween 2020. But more likely to happen on Christmas 2018. Unbelievable what I’m reading and how everyone believes rumors. Wasted 1 minute of my life even replying to everyone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Einstein. You do realize that some managers and reps have already received their walking papers, right?

3. anonymousp

anonymousp Guest

Ask your buddies in biosimilars what happened this week. It is real FOLKS, wake up!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walk the data back from the Lyrica LOE...60 days before put notices late April, early May. Changes in structure, bags require training. So that is at least 1 month from LOE, again a late April/ May timeline. Plus Managers have to have their realignment/restructuring and subsequent meetings- again the same time line stands the restructuring template.

Hopefully, you danced the metrics dance and had decent numbers.

5. Biosimilar

Biosimilar Guest

It sure was real. I’ll keep this subtle but so many misteps....

Our story to customers, dedicated sales force, commitment to Biosimilars, hmmm. What to say now?

Kinda sad. So many people came from outside the organization to join in. Hospira should have been allowed to run this show. That didn’t happen.

And now we’re gone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the Pfizer MO. My way or the highway. They will never learn.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. It was November 2017.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proof positive that Big Blue could give a shit about you.
    My mantra for the last 10 yrs is screw them before they screw me. That’s what many senior reps told me on my early days and has served me well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think anything is coming next week in IM. Too many business as usual plans being made. Maybe at Lyrica LOE. It’s very expensive to layoff then rehire. They are waiting for a copromote to C1 around.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep C1 around.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For what? Window dressing?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs have been coming for the past 10 years in this industry , why is this news?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aaand nothing happened!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess there is still time?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FWIW 60 days would be 12/20 so...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaaaaaa keep pushing the date back.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About 40% of the Biosimilars sales force was shitcanned on December 12th.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, and that was before the enhanced seperation would kick in if they only got a 60 day warn. Does anyone know if they get the enhanced package?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are working through the end of the year, so yes, they will get the enhanced package.