Layoffs Are Coming

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attended awards this week. New managed care crap rolled out for Belsomra/Januvia/Janumet (Dulera/Asmanex excluded). No numbers updates, no pipeline updates, more contract reps, no major updates in formulary wins with Belsomra. Entire event seemed very depressing. It's not rocket science to conclude layoffs are coming. Someone please tell us when.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Primary Care ever increase SIP target pool?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract reps will not have Merck bonuses/sip/give always. You are gone by July.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect; contract reps are the future. Less costly; just like companies dropped pensions they will drop whatever workforces they can to save $$$, outsourcing, etc.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has primary care filled any vacant territories in the last year by hiring a person as a new Merck employee (not a contract ) rep?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These companies do what is best for them and that is SAVING $ so get used to it. It is about them and not you; they do not care about you and they never have cared.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager working with me yesterday: "we will have a restructure by mid-to late summer. Don't take anything for granted-be smart."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interesting because managers don't find out about restructuring until a few days before they announce this to us reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree regarding specific details to local restructuring changes. However some managers are connected and do receive insight into strategic changes. Therefore, changes may be coming but the manager who is hinting at this doesn't yet have the exact details. Time will tell.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. My CTL was headquarter based for many years and is well connected.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i spoke directly with adam schecter at our annual awards and he said NO layoffs. so there u have it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right numb skull. Just keep telling yourself that. You're too stupid to understand that he wouldn't tell you if there was a lay off planned.

You actually think Burger Boy would tell you the truth? How do you spell naive?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not believe you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey snowflake, no one gives a shit what you believe

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you dont, because you're a stupid shit hole. You believe everything they tell you. Just wait. Your time is coming-sooner than you expect too jerk off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont believe this lie either. We are safe for decades.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever is pushing this lie sounds like an illiterate potty mouth moron.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the marketing losers in corporate are also getting cut. 200 people per "team" running around acting like they are so busy yet we pay millions for agencies to do all the work

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think someone cussing makes them illiterate? No dick nose, it doesn't. But you just keep that head buried and believe anything they tell you. Sounds like you might be one of those holier than thou-types.