Layoffs Are Coming

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep selling folks. They are just jealous that we are still here...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the end of this month you will be eating your words

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh .... so now it's 'the end of the month'.... lol.... you promise?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting........... hello?......... you promised me, remember?????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have been promised a layoff for years. It hasn’t happened. I’m desperately waiting for one!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop it with the scare tactics. It doesn't matter if we know something is going to happen or not because we can't change the outcome. Keep selling in the meantime and press on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep selling? Are you friggin' serious? You think you are a salesperson? Wait until you have to get
    a real sales job after Merck cochise...You will see what real sales requires...

In the meantime, get that Deli on the line ASAP and order that deli tray...(Yeah, the one you have on
    speed dial.) Easy on the mayo ok?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The previous post was by a bitter person who was already laid off from merck. Misery does love company, but no thanks!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bank on it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I promised you. Still on schedule amigo, webcast today and your official layoff notice by 10-31 which is the end of the month dipsh# t. You will be done by Xmas, lol. Turn in your car, take your check and stfu you soon to be unemployed caterer...lol...you will be lucky to find a 60k contract sales job...lol...bahaaaahaaaabahaaa
    Your so called pharma career is over, bank on that, lol.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do your words taste?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he is a dipshit. I am in UG and an associate of the lead team member responsible for the downsizing initiative. The notices are going out on the 31st. They better be saving deli for the Xmas dinner!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The words are actually DIVINE my psycho, angry friend. Again, I'm hoping that your refill of whatever mood stabilizer you take will carry you into COBRA. Get a handle on your emotions because I'm almost sure that your co-workers are already concerned.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Co-workers? Workers? These pc sloths rarely work, 10 to 2 and no Friday's. The moms rarely work and the dudes are out golfing. No one, I mean no one works over 15 legitimate hours in PC. Subtract waiting in the parking lot yapping on the cell and it is closer to 10 hours. Merck knows this (ping ping) and the ride is over.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 3rd markets leader- will that be one DCO over hospital/specialty women’s health and primary care? or someone like Patrick and 4 DCOs under him?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did I communicate? Gone gone gone. 1800 is only the beginning by the end of 18 the number will be two and a half that number. Any rep without a technical degree will be gone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of us WITH technical degrees and half a brain are opting the eff out. We've seen this coming and have prepped for it. The new leaders choose not to see beyond the end of their greedy noses. Best of luck you crazy a$$ company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wall Street Journal says 1,900 but out of that 960 new long term med jobs so it is not as large a layoff as believed.