Layoffs Are Coming

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either this is pure sarcasm or written by the dumbest person in Merck history.

At last count, we had separated over 80,000 employees in the last decade. In the previous decade, we had grown by many thousands. This company is a mess. And we pay those f--kwads millions of dollars every year to "manage".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true and there's no layoffs coming.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing stupid shit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are away for a meeting this week. Notification coming Friday!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a support person attending the meeting and the downsizing is the cause celib. The numbers are going to be the largest in company history, get prepared!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2017 is the time to cut the "fat."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inevitably layoffs will continue. June is the time for major changes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate it when people like you try to scare us all. Friday has come and gone and no notifications. Keytruda is carrying this company and we will all be FINE!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers left the meeting with stern warning not to divulge any information until a general announcement is issued on June 1

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate it when i hear stupid shits like you still have a job

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can't wait to be laid off. This job is a fucking joke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are partially right. Ken called for a Town Hall on June 7th. Announcement of changes will be given on this call. Primary care already has a webcast set for June 21st to learn more about specifics. This is one that you need to be prepared for. Enjoy booking your summer vacations not knowing if you will be keeping your job.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a clue! The June 21st call is 2S Fast Start meeting. Stop trying to scare everyone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs---literal and those through pressure--have been non-stop since the Vioxx fiasco. And yes, more are coming.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha.but somehow you have the inside scoop. Too many chicken little...what are we supposed to think when we keep reading about massive layoffs and nothing has happened. Read all of the "predictions" from the past.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard big WARN/RIF coming June 1st. Buckle up kiddies !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, right.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll see!!!