Layoffs are coming

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your business in order

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winter is coming

Get your GoT in order

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh God, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome. Bring it on bitch! What do you think the severance packages will be? I'm hearing if you are a DBL level of above you will get 6 months to start then an additional 2 weeks for each full year of employment. DBL or below is 3 months and an additional 2 weeks for each full year of employment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is on the chopping block? Aristada Representatives, Hospital, FRMs? Who?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Package with this company will be 3 months tops. Everyone on the chopping block. No one is safe including CC.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez..maybe layoffs will raise the stock price. Talk about taking a nose dive..what the hell?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the stock keeps dropping, we should all be nervous that the doors even stay open. Why can’t this company get things right? Actually, I know why, so you don’t need to answer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd be very worried if I was one on any of the teams that JR started or expanded. ie. FRM's, Hospital Reps, KAM's...

I hear now that the fog has lifted on the year and a half of bad JR juju, our executive leadership team (or what's left of them) can finally see that JR did a lot that was hurtful to the organization. Growing our commercial team at an insane rate with new positions that add little to nothing to help sales has been illuminated. Wall Street is wondering why the big increase in SGA expense has done nothing to increase sales. They are seeing that 3831 has little effect on weight gain or at least not enough to justify the huge additional expense for it over a pennies generic. Those are some of the reasons why stock price is falling like a rock. One thing can be changed immediately and that's getting rid of the new headcount we have brought on and has done nothing to increase sales. Nuff said.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JR sucked, but who hired him?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same one with an eye for talent that hired MS and others. It’s a pattern and no wonder that we are in the state we are today

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya’ll sales reps are scared these new expanded teams are gonna prove what terrible reps ya’ll are. Start lookin for a new job cause when sales are down we gonna look at the sales reps. Novel idea son.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, right. They gonna be lookin' at all you new FRM's, KAM's and Hospital guys and gals. Why? Cuz ya'll are gettin' paid a lot of money and ya'll ain't doing shit for sales. Someone gonna realize hiring ya'll was a foolish idea and ya'll be gone. Like you should be. We don't sell hospital drugs or oncology products. The fact that someone let JR come in here and do all this crazy shit is simply insane. It's taken our stock price down from $61 to $22 and still falling like a rock. People already be figurin' out what a bad idea it was to add all those people and they gonna be gettin' rid of 'em. Novel idea? Nope, just good business.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should also look at right sizing # of regions. We don’t need 8 regions on the Aristada side and never have. You could easily close the recently vacated NW region and divide it up among other regions. The same could be said for other regions. Four regions nationally is all that is needed for our current product line and revenue 8 is simply wasteful. And this should be done for other departments including MM, etc. Lets start focusing on running a business instead of kingdom building

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dump the entire hospital sales force, they bring very little value or sales.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to happen. CC nor cal drone will get the NW position. Folding the region would expose too much for CC and the hospital team the minion tries to control. He must move on before the cards fall. Watch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes lay-off coming, starting with you. Posting on an industry site mid day on a work day... when you should be busting your ass and controlling your destiny... thin the herd.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting with you, missy!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a grip dipshit. People can post while working, waiting for a customer or on one of the many bullshit conference calls we are subjected to. This company is barely treading water. But I get it. It’s the best you can do for yourself so enjoy yourself and get back to work.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest