1. New vaccine technology may be put to test with COVID-19 — FDA rejects Merck's 6-week Keytruda dosing schedule — Blood disorder startup Imara files for $86M IPO — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Layoffs are coming

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, May 28, 2019 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see what happens with 3831. So far I’m not impressed. When phase 3 ended we said the NDA would be submitted mid-year. Then in July we
    pushed to Q4. I guess we can be glad it didn’t go into next year. Still, 12 months is a long time to write something that should have been 50% done 18 months ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower the stock the better it feels!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about Layoffs - people are leaving In droves. Soon there will be no one Decent to layoff. God bless Free Will!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m out of here. Just came out to milk another two weeks cash and get some Intel for my new company. Loved it here for a long time but this place is going down hard and fast. Glad I’m not gonna be part of it.