Layoffs at Ortho Derm???

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2019 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are there going to be layoffs in the derm division???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that is why everyone is holding off on booking flights for the nsm. How bad are the cuts?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most important layoffs that need to be done in our division is Bill Humphries and Kreider, followed by Keeter and Noseblowya.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true. I’ve never worked for a more ineffective upper management team. It is laughable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst leadership team I have ever worked for. Unmotivating and incompetent. They are hurting this division.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's as clear as day, each of our Regional Sales Directors are certifiable phonies with inflated titles. Our upcoming Dallas circle jerk is guaranteed to be an award winning joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone needs a hug! LOL!!

Let me know, when you want to meet me in my executive suite?

-BH

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill are you and SK having a gang bang in your suit? Just don't let HR know. SK has been in trouble for previous misconduct issues.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything Bill does or touches turns to shit. He has a track record of screwing up people and companies. He would even mess up a gang bang !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cite with specifics as to what and how BH (i mean me) screwed up people and companies?

I'll wait while you come up with more bull crap! I'll still give you have hug!

LOL!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no value in keeping BH around. We haven't moved the needle on really anything other than playing with data points. Papa should be embarrassed if he keeps him around after the NSM.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One could argue the same about most of the sales force. There are only a handful of territories that are truly profitable and the rest do not make much money for BHC. I would not be surprised if the sales force goes through a significant reduction and BH is given a pink slip with his "golden parachute"! Just sayin!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of us know bags, teams or comp plan and Q1 is a few weeks away. Feels like a pending reduction to me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the cry baby above, that's exactly how this division has been operating since you know who took over!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all going to have 3 shit products in our bags for 2020

1. Do nothing different Duobrii
    2. No one uses Bryhali
    3. Shit I have to sell Siliq

Get your seal claps ready for Dallas.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papa has been telling investors something like Duobrii is the right product at the right time at the right price (listen to his last investor presentation). Does anyone selling the product agree with that outlook?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on now we all know what we have here, we have a generic steroid mixed with another old generic in which we are selling at a premium price. this is no different than being a snake oil salesman.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you choose to work there knowing that? Papa was paid 60ish million to join and was quoted saying he was excited about the pipeline of products, but you weren't. So why work here?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s happening. We will know tomorrow per SK’s email.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruh roh. I wonder how many and who?? This was inevitable, but it still sucks....