Layoffs at Ortho Derm???

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2019 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the count?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are certainly the winners. Got out of this mess before it completely implodes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

21-22 employees. 3 DMs included in that number.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

about 45 bodies, not counting open territories that were dissolved!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is only phase 1 of our cuts. We will have another one before Q4.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dallas ought to be fun. Focus everyone!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be like an episode of “Survivor”!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the moron RD that was demoted be ostracized by the 3 RDs at our Dallas meeting? Getcha popcorn ready this is gonna be hilarious! I hope SK rides in on a Segway!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of demotions, dissolved territories and useless positions have been tossed out the window but it not over. It's going to be comical watching all the fake morale building lead by our own diaper boy SK. The only reason AB kept the RD job is because of SK's the HR violations against women. Peanuts Popcorn Cracker Jack its going to be fun watching this mess unfold.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did yesterday’s slaughter really happen or was it just a bad dream?

-Hopeless In TX

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe Journey Medical is hiring for those that have lost their job, good luck!
    Brad Greenfield
    Journey Medical
    bgreenfield@jmcderm.com

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, Dermira reps are going to be out on the street soon too because Lilly bought them out and will likely cap all of the reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No and unfortunately the cuts were not deep enough because we still have Noseblowya as our RD. C U in Dallas

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lily does not have a dermatology sales force. Those Dermira reps will be easily absorbed. Lily probably bought Dermira because AbbVie bought Allergan and Pfizer is in Derm bringing a biological to market soon! Big pharma is taking over the dermatology world!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lily does have a derm Salesforce they sell taltz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Bill Humphries and Steve K for hiring so many unneeded reps to try and pump up sales. How did that work out? Layoffs, depleted moral, and now unaligned territories. I hope you are going to offer free Xanax and antidepressants in Dallas.
    How many failed launches should one take credit for? Siliq, Altreno, Bryhali and soon Arazlo. This ought to be a blockbuster, right?
    Am I alone with this, or am I a little envious of the people who were let go. I think they were the lucky ones.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed 1000%! Don’t forget the lackluster generic halobetasol/tazarotene combo they call Duobrii.

#DallasOrthoBust

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they had any balls, they’d just stand onstage in Dallas and say, “Look, this is shit show, I get it. But we’re patching it together as best possible to keep all of our paychecks going for at least a few more months. Let’s not kid ourselves, topical derm companies are dead. I’m shocked we’re all still employed, frankly. So, buck up! Get out and sell that crap! I know we’re losing money on most scripts, but we’ll make it up in volume!”
    At least I’d respect the honesty.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What tenured reps were RIFd?