Layoffs? Chiesi

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening with all these manager/ rep random layoffs? I have heard they are happening sporadically and with zero notice, as they usually do but do not seem to be consistent. It is a bit unsettling for us who came from Medco (some taking pay cuts) having to go through this transition with drugs that aren’t exactly easy to sell.. I realize all you hear isn’t true but just curious.....is it upper management? There is a call to discuss changes next week so we shall see.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know but I interviewed with a manager named Steve. Guy was a real car salesman, even did some magic tricks with his pen and paper during his conversation with me. Said he was def coming back for round two, then two days later he emailed me and said a different manager would be assuming the interviewing, then I found out from a friend Steve was doing final rounds the following week. All I did was ask him to explain the change and he never responded. Seems like these guys are under a lot of pressure, and something was definitely not right. I have 4 years in med device for a top 5 company, maybe I blew the interview but if that's the case why did he tell me he was coming back next week for sure??? Weird. Glad I'm not a part of this, running around with 3 drugs to sell would drive me batshit crazy, esp if you only really get paid on two of em.

Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually they are expanding - I know three reps who recently got jobs and other territories got a little smaller so seems like it’s going well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

awesome, so they're cutting territories and giving reps less to grow more, and a manager got fired so yes they are "expanding".....want some more kool-aid?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh n! They adjusted the Comp plan to reflect the changes! People are thrilled they listened to the reps survey. It’s a great place to work and you can make bank. One proud—two products—fifty? Who cares? As long as we got the Benjamin’s baba! Best of luck

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hysterical.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes im cherry picking on these calls now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hows environment here?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this company. I am not employed by them currently. The products are good across the board and the company as a whole does business ethically. Executive leadership is great. That is where the positives stop. Sales leadership from director level down is horrible. They rule by fear and are completely detached from reality. They do not trust the field sales team. They appreciate activity over anything else, if you can look busy and get in good with leadership you will be just fine.
    The final thing that always bothered me was how leadership would beat us up all year long over not hitting goals then the leadership team from our global headquarters would come in at our national POA meeting and let us know that we grew at double digit clip and we were the strongest affiliate for growth.

I hope this helps. VP likes to text during your interview to throw you off. Just a heads up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looked into this company and didnt like what I heard. Dont go to their special care division. Leadership is arrogant and disconnected. Couple of the managers are micromanagers. Territories are huge with minimal pay. They do promote ethically but the work environment is operated on fear and hostility. Lot of unhappy reps. They have a CV side which sounds to be a bit better to work for. All this was enough to make me run tho.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of kp’s team quit on him. Everyone wants to leave that worthless manager

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard some nasty stuff about him

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did you hear?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask hr

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP likes to text during interview to throw you off? Why?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bc he a dork