LAYOFFS COMING

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

December 1st!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please start with the original DSMs that still remain, original ASDs and any reps in Florida and Alabama.

This would help this company tremendously!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they r going to try to get rid of some before that with next weeks certification they told managers reps must fail even though they passed last month
    all was set up to fire reps which is why not showing anyone what expectations r
    Very negative work environment BJs idea!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been the plan all along. Until Saeed is gone they will continue to fire the people who matter and hire more dead weight. the board must be stupid to allow this to continue if they plan to stay in business

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will look so much better on our resumes if we quit before we are laid off. And with the stock on hold, lawsuits, we will all lose our jobs eventually. We have so many reasons why we were not willing to work for this POS company. Join me and all quit now!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmmm I think it's a bit late to try to salvage your reputation in this industry. Those of us who quit years ago because we saw what was coming made it out with our dignity and were able to get new pharma jobs. You think quitting AFTER all top execs are indicted, AFTER the founder is indicted, AFTER stock is halted, AFTER a ton of class action suits, AFTER many state AG suits - will save your reputation, you seem as bright as the average current Insys rep is purported to be. At this point if Insys is the last entry on your resume you are done. This company is becoming notorious and damn near all recruiters and managers know it by now. Check out seasonal hiring at the mall perhaps!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. And you still have nothing better to do than troll Café Pharma...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually have many great things to do with my time - and one of them is the sheer entertainment value of watching your joke of a company absolutely implode and become one of the most notorious pharma companies ever. You don't think this is better than anything Hollywood could create?? Please. Insys is on CNBC, Reuters, Forbes and plenty of other channels - one doesn't have to work very hard to find the almost daily deluge of awful news. I happily check in on the stock price, news and CP chatter - it's just too fun. Remember - I was smart enough to get out. You are still there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm or maybe you left because of a guilty conscious and had participated in some unethical practices. You know, just because you left doesn't mean you're in the clear. They have all the numbers and forms they need to really connect the dots. Time will tell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unethical doesn't necessarily equate to illegal. Case closed.