Layoffs coming??

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm... are layoffs coming on tomorrow’s mandatory call??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what mandatory call?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!! Caligan for the win!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Bill

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know any openings for a Faux-CEO level type who consistently fails in setting any sort of strategic direction and has a track record of major failures and no concept of corporate culture? Asking for a friend.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill might have been able to survive had he hit his numbers, in particular for Vyleesi, clearly this did not happen. It's going to be continued tough sledding at AMAG for the foreseeable future. In order to achieve $100M+ reduction in operating expenses for 2020, it clearly means AMAG will eliminate sales positions, the question is will those sales teams transition over to the acquiring company. Best of luck to all

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would take Vyleesi AND Intrarosa? I call bullshit. They'll split and sell. Intrarosa isn't worth shit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would any of the sales force actually want to follow Intrarosa to any new company??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet some legacy will, but do they really think it's going to get any better????? And what company would take their word for it after two years of failure?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Vyleesi worth anything?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps Palatin wants to buy it back...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard TY is going to give a motivational speech tomorrow. Folks you heard the news... let’s make sure we put DAW on all orders and keep selling Vyleesi and Intrarosa- they are the future of some other Company

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thank you .Ty is a joke and so is this company. They will lie so they get their major stock options no matter how much the price has tanked. That is all the future holds for ARDs and higher up asses is the tons of stock and ridiculous salaries they have awarded themselves on our backs! Do not listen to anything they say because “we” the sales people, are expendable to help them get their end game of money. Rot in hell Heiden and your minions!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember....nothing changes today and it is business as usual.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would take Vyleesi? No one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard you all had a call today? What was said?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suzanne somers is hoarding it

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would toss her one