Layoffs due to Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since this will be inevitable for most of us. does anyone know if benefits stop the day your employment or the end of the month?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have there been any layoffs? Your benefits and pay depend on what contract you are on. Some contracts will give you 6-8 weeks pay... Some won't...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ is telling everyone to work from home. Hopefully other companies will take note. Physicians will reward this type of behavior in the long run.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're stupid. Physicians will do what payers tell them to do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, TXMD contract- no severance. Laid off right before the coronavirus became a pandemic. It’s depressing.... Home with no job- and now every interview hiring process is delayed. Thanks TXMD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, TXMD contract- no severance. Laid off right before the coronavirus became a pandemic. It’s depressing.... Home with no job- and now every interview hiring process is delayed. Thanks Coronavirus

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop the madness Carrie

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can’t believe txmd did that to you. i took a better offer from a big pharma company and it looks like i made the right choice. hopefully you applied for unemployment benefits during this tough time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else concerned?? Thinking my contract may be “reduced” soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Each contract is ran differently. The decision to layoff would come from the client, not Syneos. So even though there may be postings for new opportunities that doesn’t mean there won’t be layoffs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the same boat. However I sold my house and was within 4 hours of closing on new house but lost job. Ended up moving in with my elderly mother which worked out well with the virus. However now companies seem to be on a 60 day hold to hire.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us were hired 1-2 weeks before the virus shut down everything. I am still in home study. Probably will not make it into the field before I am let go as the need might not be there for additional head count once this settles.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the same boat as you. This might be the week for layoffs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just finished home study the same week they took us out of the field. Definitely an uneasy feeling right now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay-off coming soon....hospital last and offices across the nation have furloughed employees. You think you are a more important person in healthcare than a nurse?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our team got let go by surprise. No severance no nothing. Pretty low of a company that make this kind of money to treat employees this way. If they don’t care about employees they sure don’t care about patients that we help cure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s unfortunate TherapeuticsMD let you go in a time like this. Syneos should part ways with them. It doesn’t look good for them right now and definitely does not represent the amazing people at Syneos.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You help cure people? Sugar, you are working for a freaking contract pharma company. You’re a sample dropper at best.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which team? Did they give you a two week notice?