Layoffs due to Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2020 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a new way of doing business moving forward, and pharma has not adjusted yet. It will adjust very soon. As for Janssen, they are on a 6 month cycle for calls, and compensation. most likely time for their re-alignments will be for a January 1 or July 1 effective date. All of the call activity is super inflated with either fake calls or multiple reps logging the same call on the same provider. Why do they need 2 reps to do a call together. We only do it to boost our stats and not our sales.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they look at metrics when deciding who stays and who goes I will have high call numbers on veeva . guaranteed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be 10x easier for me to log fake calls if we were back in the field. Once we are back in the field my call activity will increase 10x as just being in the parking lot would be a sales call.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Massive layoffs this week at Pfizer. We were blindsided by an 8 am email to be on a conference call at 9. I hope you’re not next.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my virtual calls are 95% fake as I have nothing to lose by increasing my stats. If I report real numbers they will kill the contract. At least this way we have a chance of keeping the contract alive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NICE WORK. You have figured out the new American way for your generation. Fake it and don't even really make it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faking it pays the bills. Telling the truth ends he contract. Offices are not allowing reps in where I live, and unless I feed the staff a bunch of food there are no calls to log.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another day of getting paid for doing nothing. This can't go on too much longer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think layoffs will happen within eight weeks. Can’t keep paying the hospital reps to sit around and do nothing. They will get rid of contract chronic care reps and reorganize the remaining Janssen reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on what evidence? Do you think COVID is going to last forever? So they are going to layoff a salesforce, recover and they hire new people, which requires spending $$$, does that sound profitable, humm, NO!!! So think before you spew unsubstantiated rumors, damn people like you are utter idiots and trolls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fauci says the US won't begin to normalize with immunity until Q3 2021. Not everyone is getting the vaccine at once. Secondly, offices have changed the way they deal with reps forever. Pharma had an outdated business model that just had a massive wake up call. Many companies have not seen a dip in sales despite no reps in the office for 6 months. Do you really think 2 reps per territory is justified?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be many places that close access for a long period of time, or have it VERY limited. the industry knows this and will adjust. We will still have reps after Covid, but not as many. Especially when many companies did not see a drastic loss of sales while paying us to stay at home.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hammer is about to drop soon. Could be a rough holiday season.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don’t need to get signatures?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it will be. I hope it's soon as Janssen has become a nightmare to work for.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No signatures required for making a "call" regardless if it is real or fake. Only samples require signatures and samples are not a promotional tool. only if requested can a provider get them, and they do not request samples much in my territory.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the nightmare will end soon. We can only sit at home and make up calls for so long. Eventually they will figure out that offices have no access.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must of had a bad day of bass fishing:(

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you that lazy to even make a few phone calls to your offices? lameass

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making a few phone calls to talk to a MA or receptionist is the equivalent of making up a fake call. It is similar to working in the field, going into the office, and the office not letting you in. We would all log that as a call even though no interaction took place. So now we all make a few calls to an office, log calls on doctors we don't talk to, and hope the house of cards lasts past Christmas.