layoffs- expected severance package??

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2014 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from someone just laid off we will only get a 4 week severance package.

This is not acceptable!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try only 2 weeks...............worst i have ever seen my time in this industry

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 2 weeks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you expect more than 2 wks? You've only been less than 6 mos and probably only worked 2 of them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the worst part of this entire thing is that upper management is now "officially" blaming the sales force wholeheartedly for the slow uptake of Zo.... has nothing to do with the bad press/media or state restrictions ---none of that......maybe some of us are not good fits here?! are you kidding?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I thought reps weren't incentivized on sales? Supposedly the incentive was educating docs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like my boast knows my days are toast, but won't come out and say it...anyone else?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 weeks max. for severance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens to the shares that were granted and not vested? And the EPP?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about if you quit with 2 weeks notice? Do you receive 2 weeks pay for working or do they close you out immediately? And how about Sept bonus? Do you need to be employed for payout or just work thru end of quarter?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odd. since supposedly reps weren't incentivized on sales, but on education. feel bad for you guys.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet all you whiny soon to be fired fucks wished you had stayed at Endo. LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone, including you, is soon to be fired. Just a question of when.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hang in there. the fat lady has not sung on this and i think good news is around the corner.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fat lady may not have sung, but the fat man will soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy Zogenix reps will be fine….

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one knows what the "criteria" will be. Legacy and tenure are unlikely to mean a thing. Pain experience- maybe. Trx volume- definitely. It's always been about what are you doing for me lately?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One month severance. Suxxxxx.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be a bit much

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please share, if you know, what territories were closed this week? I've only heard of 1 or 2. Now I heard there were more in the East again. And is it 2 wks severance or a month? I've heard both.