Layoffs Next Week

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think people need to try not to speculate and stay level headed. Just because there is something on the schedule Wednesday means nothing as those calls were scheduled far in advance. Wednesday's call may even be cancelled. Have faith that some positions will be kept and those that are affected will get a good package in light of COVID. Zulresso isn't going away.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is separate from the Wednesday call, probably before then.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well let's all pray everything goes well and they do the right thing. We need to fully support one another and go out of our way to help one another no matter what happens.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

consultants in IT got notice that they have been let go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For anyone who left...do they come pickup the computer and such or do they want it all shipped back?

How long did it take for the car to be picked up?

I have been pretty happy at Sage, despite the wackiness. I also really don’t want to buy a car. Especially not right now...although I guess there’s deals to be had...

ugh

This would’ve happened no matter what, but it still really sucks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it stinks. And Covid 19 accelerated this no doubt. Not sure about sending things back now due to health concerns and risk of picking up Covid at the shipping facility and or sending back a contaminated piece of equipment. Regarding cars perhaps we will be given an opportunity to buy them at a good price? Fingers crossed for us all. It’s really a shame that such a promising drug and pipeline has gone south so quickly

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please calm your nerves. Don't assume the worst. You may not even be affected. In addition, no one has officially said announcements will be this week. Have faith and think positively.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different groups are learning at different times?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. People need to stop speculating and think positively. I pray Sage does the right thing for everyone and provides them with strong packages so they can get on with their lives. Sage has to factor in the Coronavirus.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a complete fool? Or is this Ruth?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think anyone is speculating. This is an open secret at Sage now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the open secret?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you looking for a way to survive during these crazy times. Here's a thought. Be yourself. Stay true to your values, your passion and your ambitions! Don't curl up in a corner and hope this goes away on it's own! Be a leader, communicate and continue to drive forward! #sageformoms

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage is not for moms. Maybe the people that they hired to make Zulresso available were for moms- but Leadership weren’t for moms. Go f yourself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should go Downtown together!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ironically with this layoff they may potentially ruin more lives than they saved with zulresso. Epic levels of mismanagement.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ironically with this layoff they may potentially ruin more lives than they saved with zulresso. Epic levels of mismanagement.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many TBS and KAMs are left?

Are we ALL gone or do they keep a small crew?