Layoffs/ Reorg Fall 2017

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2017 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else hearing the buzz about a layoff/ reorg coming soon? Surgical Energy - GYN products affected?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the DOJ & Super Bug layoff that's been in place for the past few years in form of large comp cuts, unattainablly huge quotas and incompetent tyrant micro managers? Who's left to layoff? The new b2b reps with 1yr of tenure?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I've heard the same. First move will be to reassign Sean Moore to head up the 212 Olympus Institute of Higher Learning. Water boiling demonstrations....noodles, eggs, etc. Tanner will be his pretty assistant. This alone should get the needle moving in the right direction.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you actually trying to decide on whether to stay at Olympus as a rep?
    I think you need an immediate lobotomy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't hear about a reorg, but I heard that all of the useless r***** RVP's that do nothing except MBO's and threatening their reps, are all being rounded up and fired at the end of August, starting with Sales Ops Dickhead, and his crew of bean counters!!!

Olympus is a total shit show!
    Stay if you desire, but i just resigned, and I feel the blood pressure already dropping!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good most of them are miserable any way . The RVP job has to be the worst job at Oly. They can't do anything ! Most should get a severance package and pension and then off to what ever they desire.....
    The job can not be worth the $ .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not work for Olympus. Its a feudal enterprise. Scam/Trick/Con
    Trust me when I say this, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great culture and managers. Exceeds industry standards. Base $110 and $140 at plan.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BAH HAH , the manager base is higher , and earnings are more. STILL NOT WORTH YOUR HEALTH

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete fucking liar.
    This place blows donkey balls

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire Nils & Sales Ops Dick
    Useless turds

12. Fire SOD

Fire SOD Guest

Reorg coming to a division near you.
    Get out before they close shop on you.
    There will be no severance. Olympus is flat broke. PSS Urology selling a shitload if electrodes and eating into OCA's bipolar business. It's over folks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Olympus Rep here:
    Customer did a blind evaluation comparing OLY electrodes -VS- PSS..
    Result: Doc never noticed a difference, then he was told they would save 30-40%...Quote: "Really? let's do it".
    It's only a matter of time, Olympus consistently screws customers an expects them to stay. Offer a quality alternative and a reduced price what do you expect

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know any of the details concerning the energy lay off that just happened at Olympus?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sean Moore is a TURD . EVERY SINFLE RVP WIPES HIS BUTT > THE AVP"S ARE PARROTS> ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE ZERO SELF RESPECT > THE RVPS"S ALL HATE WHAT THEY DO > THIS PLACE IS TOXIC

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom feeder ! Working at Cintas or a rental car company is better than energy . This is below entry level device sales. Target comp maybe $90 K . Tell us what % turnover we have since our leaders took over ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys!

Collecting unemployment is better than working at Olympus Energy.
    The managers are secretly laughing at you behind your back.
    Have some dignity and resign already. There are better jobs out there.
    Just man up and resign already. Jesus.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We laugh at the Managers. They are all miserable and have lost all self respect . They have zero impact and are paper pushers. They all hate what hey do. At least I can rig my Sales force activity .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts paint a disgusting picture about Olympus Corporation of America.
    What a fucking sewer this place is.

20. Finance Sham

Finance Sham Guest

Olympus has drastically cut their commissions, increased pricing, and started to buy their own stock back in a desperate attempt to raise their stock share price. The reason that OCPNY is up to over $40 per share is a total sham/facade. This is a short term play for a long term disaster. In actuality OCA is hanging by a thread. Energy has lost as a business unit. ENT is dead. Urology is flat, and is starting to hemorrhage business in its capital and Bipolar businesses. Everyone has resigned from Surgical Endoscopy. The only thing keeping it all afloat is GI. If GI reps start to resign and business drops it’s all over folks. Can anyone in GI give us the landscape over there, and what’s happening internally?

OCA is pathetic!