Layoffs/ Reorg Fall 2017

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2017 at 6:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like things are going really well over at Olympus!
    We are killing it in video this year.
    We love that your management team is so disheveled and evil.
    It helps us sell even more!!!

Happy Selling!

Stryker

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how this f'n troll can post on 4 different threads all within minutes apart. F off you troll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may not like what the troll is saying but it’s true! Olympus mgt sucks and the company is in disarray. Randy Clark is running this company into the ground and the Japanese just sits there and takes it. Sad as Olympus used to be one of the most coveted companies to work for, not anymore!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Massive resignations happening this week in CV. Reps all over the country have finally decided to throw in the towel on a massive scale.
    When its over, OCA will be in a lot of trouble with accounts across the county. No rep coverage.
    Serves management right.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know one rep that has left. They all talk big, but hang on like scared putzs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a pussy RVP or SOD. We all know that OCA reps are leaving in fucking droves my friend. DROVES!
    More fake news from OCA dickwad central.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not be a rep then. There’s a long list.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Chadwick,

You are a worthless turd pension boy.
    You probably swallow Nil's loads twice a week at Holiday Inn Express.
    Worthless empty suit making $375,000

FU!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool, because SOD swallows Toddy's loads twice a week, at Motel 6.
    Sick & twisted fucktards that they are.

Nice comp plan Fleming, you fucking gutless turd number crunching minion.
    You will soon be fired.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don’t think he will. But you will be eventually. See you on Atlantic City where you will hide and not be such a tough guy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyday that goes by Olympus loses even more market share. This goes for ALL DIVISIONS.
    You are under attack daily, and it will keep gaining momentum, until every last rep from Olympus is on the unemployment line. This is KARMA....
    You already know this is happening, so if I were you, I would dust off the resume you no talent assclown!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael Fleming in Finance/Sales Ops is a complete loser, who preys on all of the sales reps and their hardwork. He reads books on how to chisel more and more comp from you each and every year.
    FUCK YOU & FUCK OCA & OLYMPUS TOKYO.

Hiro, you are a fucktard as well. You were directly responsible for Todd Usen. Biggest turd in Medical Device.
    Have a great weekend gents!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you defend a company that is screwing people at every chance they get? For example, ask your EAM counterpart what really went down with their bounty promotion. It’s OCA being OCA and has stooped to the lowest of scum! That type of stuff comes back in spades in bad karma. There should be some uprising in AC. The company needs a management cleanse, starting with NA, PC and TU! Wake up Hiro.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE AS A GROUP IN AC:
    Everyone BOO VERY LOUDLY INSTEAD OF CLAP AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
    THROW TOMATOES AND EGGS, or BAGS OF SHIT ON STAGE AT THE LOSER MANAGEMENT TEAM COMPRISED OF:

ABIA
    USEN
    HIRO
    CROWLEY
    CLARK
    ERICSON
    CHADWICK
    ALL IDN AVP’s. (They do zilch to get products on contracts)

PEOPLE, WE NEED TO SHOW THESE FUCKSTAINS,THAT WE WILL NOT SITBACK QUIETLY, WHILE THEY FUCK US IN THE ASS! Olympus is loser swindle criminal sales dump company.

Do not apply for a job with Olympus!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s your answer:
    Because SOD is a huge asshole and criminal. He will not show his 11 yr old English mug in AC.

And that you can take to the bank.
    FUCK YOU SOD

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Massive terminations coming at the end of the NSM.
    This just in. Watch your ass in AC!!!
    Do not drink!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me, or have the pussy ass RVP's finally shut their fucking pie holes on CP?
    I haven't heard shit out of them in a while. All I hear is an occasional HR faggot, or Sales Ops Shitface spouting off and trying desperately to initiate damage control. You are a day late and a dollar short my friends.
    People are heading for the exit doors. Mass exodus. Watch what happens after NSM.
    There is no respect for management any longer. Zero!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, this is funny. Imagine a company that has such fragile leadership they do not want people’s opinions / suggestions. How pathetic and what cowards. Heaven forbid reps speaking up and stating what they KNOW will help drive sales, which benefits all of OCA. Oh no, only things that benefit OCA mgmt and how to provide ultimate CYA for them to Japan. What a sad, pathetic life to live sucking off OT to save a job. What a bunch of jokester fucktards!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter here:
    The amount of rejections on applying to OCA open TM gigs has become astronomical people.
    We have to beg clients and lie just to get people to interview. This was never the case 6-7 years ago. Olympus is in a lot of trouble my friends and colleagues.
    Total shitbag management.
    Usen & Sasa can eat shit!