Layoffs Starting?

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by anonymous, Oct 30, 2017 at 1:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard there were layoffs in the Ft. Worth home office today. More trouble expected ahead?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard . . . all of Marketing except CC, all of inside sales except for a couple of people, channel director BA, a couple of HR people, and some on the R&D side but I don't know names.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are going to start sending products to France location. The bridgeton location just isn’t running hardly anything! I think it’s beginning to and end. Maybe selling the bridgeton location

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PH day’s are numbered. He did not start the problems that Virbac is going through- but the legacy that he is leaving, in how he has delt with it has gotten progressively worse.
    Also, Paul, just because someone doesn’t agree with your way of thinking, does not mean they are not acting in the best interest of the company. I hope the remodel on your house went okay.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No leadership. A business school could conduct a case study on incompetency here. Albo is example 1. That guy wouldn’t be able to run a fast food restaurant. At Virbac he’s a VP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told those being laid off the very day they were laid off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone notice that there were no former Novartis Reps laid off?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were NO reps laid off - regardless of their work history

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know who all were let go from R&D? Is Craig and Nancy still there? Craig was womanizer with nancy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field layoffs are coming before the end of the year. We are hearing about a 20% reduction; at least two regional eliminated. Unfortunate to do that to staff right before the holidays but that is the plan.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two regionals were already moved out - one is retiring and the other was moved to a NAM

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS - the company has just stated no more layoffs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you know who all were let go?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They told us no more lay offs? Seriously? These are the same people that have made promise after promise about the return of products; telling you want to want to here until those deadline passes and they have to come up with a new story.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Margins are low. Manufacturing costs are high; the plant had to staff up and invest in new capital equipment to try to get things right. Now, we can only produce a fraction of the products that we used to because of the new quality standards At the same time, Sentinel continues to lose share and Iverhart relaunch is a bust. One way to improve margins is to cut sales staff. They have hit the home office twice how. Start looking in case you need it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were any KAMs laid off?
    Was the National Sales meeting scaled back?
    Does anyone know this?
    Did any of the Executives take a pay cut to help keep with the financials?
    It seems that what was done was not thought out too well.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5954989"]There were NO reps laid off - regardless of their work history[/QUOTE]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for some major cuts in programs that have been "buying the business" for the Sentinel brands.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bad will the next round of lay offs be? Let’s face it folks Virbac’s layoff season is just around the corner.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's CBM's favorite time of year! She gets to use the list she's been making all year of people she's been spying on that she wants gone. She feels threatened by anyone smart enough to see her for what she really is.