Layoffs to be announced next week

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2015 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK will Tom still give you Lee's position as RD even though the Orlando team makes a fool of you?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you read the post about JK on Actavis board?!? Apparently not or you would come to the same conclusion.....he is a nut less TOOL!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG...I just read some of it!no wonder his team is so vocal about being miserable with him. I thought all the shit they said about him was exaggerated.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, but yes you are JK.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several in his district make derogatory remarks about JK They just think they can get rid of him but they are wrong because he's Tom's boy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHEHOHOHIHAAAHAAAHAAAA! JK your district is totally fucking you over you little bitch boy!!!! HILFUCKINGLARIOUS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shinogi was so fucked up because hr person Maryellen Jordan is a piece of evil dark shit. She’s cruel and acts on personal feelings she’s a bitter and ugly person. I’m surprised that someone hasn't snapped and punched her in the face. She is pure darkness and should be cursed with cancer!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was going to apply for a job at Mitsubishi Tanabe and just saw that MaryEllen Jordan is the hr person at Mitsubishi, fuck that does anyone remember her that dark cruel and heartless bitch that took things personal and came after you?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maryellen Jordan is great for those that want to make tons of money from the NJ equal pay act signed in July 2018, my understanding that you can go back six years and sue for evil resentful and dark fake HR people like Maryellen Jordan.