Layoffs to be MASSIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2019 at 1:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like close to 50% of CLs to be canned.
    AZ Associates involved !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. OUD sales force of about 100.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am SO ready. Been looking- lots out there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meant ZS Associates!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let me be one of them!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we shouldn’t be surprised. We should also expect the 20% award winners to be the keepers. They’ve demonstrated something INDV wants to hold on to.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% rather

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If more than 50% of an area “won” the award than those let go could be from the “keepers”.
    Quit thinking that you are special.
    You were just lucky.... until now!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly..... The territories are going to be larger with fewer CLs covering those territories. Indivior won’t need multiple CL’s covering one state. It doesn’t make sense that everyone who received the bonus will remain employed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t win it either. I’m a loser just like you. I was simply saying maybe the special winners are the keepers for INDV? I guess losers like us should stick together and not assume all the time

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder if last in first out will be part of it?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what will happen!!! NO ONE DOES!!! I could see 20%-25% reduction. If you were on a PIP or have fewer than 15 since launch I would be worried. Seems like every district had at least 2 in a PIP late last year. Combine these with current openings and you are at 25%.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure as hell hope so

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is funny - the PIPs don’t always match up with injections. At least not in the South, people with 40 injections are on PIPs, it is how MB operates. I am glad this is being handled by a third party so that it will be fair. The cherry on top is that his awful ax is cut.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Titan Pharmaceuticals is hiring experienced OUD sales people to promote the 6 month therapy Probuphine implant - call Dominic Leslie the VP of Sales

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re still trying to make that dog of a product work?? Oof