Layoffs tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2016 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info please share!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got email---no clue

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will it be a bloodbath? How skeletal of a sales force can we go?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I expect less profitable territories and areas with too many Neuro/pain reps will see cuts. Judging from the Email id assume Neuro and pain will be combined and trimmed to 75-125 total reps depending on how bad of cost reduction is needed. Fingers crossed for the upper end.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on the wording of the email I am thinking it will be the upper end but could be wrong. Very limited info but a portion doesn't sound like going to a skeleton crew. Also managers were likely told this afternoon of what was going down to some degree. As far as individual reps fates I believe they were/will be as surprised as we will be tomorrow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to get rid of all the VP's of the VP's that Dumb ass Shalaby hired. Starting with Jim Johnson. Riding around with reps and giving updates on how the day went?!? Bravo PTX!! money well spent! Clueless! Trying to turn a small Pharma company into big Pharma? You Have to crawl before you walk kids... You turned our company into a big pile of dog shit and there is no exit off your crazy train. You took us all down with you knowing damn well we had something good. It was said that exec's Moved our company to Jersey to find better talent my ass!??! More like Attract the dumb ass losers from other companies. Tom Gogga? That dumb back stabbing brown nosing ass kissing shit for brains took Down Organogenesis. How can one pass that up on a resume?? Once again- Rick Shalaby hired him and once Rick was gone-- the Gog started talking shit about Rick. Loyalty buddy... Take a lesson! Your dumb ass should be grateful Rick brought you over to help him bring PTX to its knees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anybody has gotten a call or information today please share

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets so far

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing yet on the EAST

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing. It's so quiet.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are starting to get call. I have heard of 3 on Neuro side

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did they hear??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say a prayer. They are getting let go now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was said?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just received the call. My position has been eliminated. I live in Texas. The company is sending via FedEx the separation agreement. Have no info on the details of that agreement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is terrible! So sorry! Good luck to all.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think whats completely ridiculous is that Jeff Hartzler and others are the ones calling to lay people off.... what the fuck does Jeff Hartzler do for Pernix?

Build Replationships? Bring in 130% to goal on all products? Deal with the hustle and bustle of a reps life, no he cancels calls and works from his couch.

Thanks Pernix for everything....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so sorry. Worked at McKesson. Freaking Pharma

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

f.. pernix, they are finally selling.. time to update my resume

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so very sorry.