Layoffs

Discussion in 'CareFusion' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was interviewing for a job in the interventional specialty division selling kyphoplasty and was told by the recruiter that they were holding off due to layoffs. Anyone care to comment? I thought this division was having success taking market share.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope...laid off the entire direct sales force and managers. And allegedly announced it by a "pre-recorded" message on a conference call.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happens to the accounts where they have a significant amount of business?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They haven't thought that far ahead. The sales director was a card dealer in Vegas before Carefusion and docs won't meet with the marketing director because she's clueless. (Their words.) It's a cluster.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One word: Distributors...they shitcanned the entire direct sales force to go distributor, which they should have done from the get go. They've found distributors that sell metal and already have relationships to bring in the balloon. Good model, like I said they should of done this from the get go and saved all of us that were direct a huge headache!