Layoffs?

Discussion in 'GI Path' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard about planned cuts in September. Details?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you aint making money, nobody getting paid.....company is in big trouble...someone call labcorp, and soon!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you nutz we b makin money

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You b hiring idiots

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

idiots b makin money

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

idiots may b goin to jail for the way they make money

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. they be makin money over money but it all goes to the greedy owners.
    nice face BM. you wearin make up now to cover your face

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we b livin large

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The feds will be revising the PFS for the TC 88300's in 2013...uhh...better be ready for big cut in reimbursement...especially the labs leveraged highly in 88305...better ratchet up the volume...only way to maintain any margin...better diversify...EMR donations going away...ACO's coming online...hospitals buying up practices...TC grandfather gone...reimbursement models changing...oh, my friend...you are delusional if you think the money will continue to freely flow...the Affordable Care act and IOAT of AP by the GI, GU and derms have sealed the deal for the point and click model of reimbursement...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feds? We fear nothing!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will be pleased to hear how little you fear them. Be a smartass when the OIG drops in and see how that works for ya. Oh...sorry, did I forget to mention dropping a coin on your ass to the OIG? Enjoy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I will not be able to sleep tonight lol. Is that the best you can do? Come on now, the feds seriously, I laugh in your general direction lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I gonna tell the feds. Really? dude u gotz no ballz

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

88305 TC rumored to be getting cut 30 to 50%....like i said before..doesnt make any difference if you fear feds or not...the reimbursement ax is coming ...and it wont be a pretty cut

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...here is round two...CMS looking to revise IHC, special stain and cytology TC and PC for 2014 PFS....fear the feds?...again...fear is irrevalant....AP is getting economically marginalized into more of a commodity than it already is...best of luck to.us all...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heme will save us, don't worry. Growing everyday. We still have heme division right?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont worry be happy. Good news coming out in a few months

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep...here it is...read below

better get the whips out on the pathologists....have to sign out 2x as many CPT as before to get same reimbursement before cut...oh...wait..cost to make slide wont change...so wont matter how much you sign out...death spiral...hmmmm...better be diversified and can make a value-added claim to beg for more ohms from the feds...

wait...you mentioned the good news...what was that going to be? you have changed careers?

CMS Cuts 88305 TC by 52%, Molecular Codes Go On CLFS

November 1—Advancing its commitment to contain health care delivery costs, CMS announced a series of physician pay cuts impacting pathologists in the final 2013 Physician Fee Schedule released today. Most notably, the agency lowered the technical component (TC) of the surgical pathology code 88305 by 52%, although it raised the professional component by 2%, beginning Jan. 1. This change alters the global payment for this code, which will decrease by 33% as a result of this revaluation. The agency also announced that the newly developed molecular pathology CPT codes would be placed on the Medicare Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLFS). A new CMS HCPCS II G-code was created for situations requiring physician interpretation and reporting of these tests for Medicare beneficiariess.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is part of the good news more to follow. Thank you Uncle Sam

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's it feel to be such a loser? Ha!!