layoffs?

Discussion in 'Pfizer Manufacturing' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2013 at 3:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that Sanford is going to be laying off employees this year any truth to that or is that just a rumor? Serious input only please, no trolling, sarcastic posts, or smart-ass comments. Also only Sanford people respond please. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard this as well, but have no proof. Only MGMT talking as usual....you know instead of working and actually managing!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the plant manager told us appox75-80 people will be laid off before the end of the year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on layoffs in Andover for October?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before it's all over everything will be at Grange. We expect layoffs any day now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in Andover is expecting the RIF to be on Monday 04Nov13.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, hit the bricks yesterday. So long Pfizer, and good luck Andover, you'll need it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah I heard a lot of people got the "package' that were not expecting it. Sad to see some people go, yet other's got to stay. I don't believe that it was due to job performance, knowledge of work, or things like that. I think they got the axe, because they were either close to retirement, or have just been in their respective position too long and the company just doesn't want them employed anymore.
    I wish everyone the best of luck in finding new employment and embarking on a new and exciting career. Hopefully everyone will be happier once they find their calling.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plant will be closed sometime in 2015. Everyone was warned, The iceberg is near.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when top management starts to get into the lifeboats beware. there are managers that would dress up like women and push their mothers over the rail to save their ass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things have been quiet for like 6 months so it seems like Andover is due for another round of layoffs

Love how the Hoshin bullshit team want to engage with people and find out why we wouldn't recommend this place to people looking for work. Maybe it's the constant layoffs, people leaving, and never getting replaced?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Monday answer your questions? Manufacturing got nailed hard. Admin lost 2 people. A lot of good people lost their jobs and I wish them the best. Lots of people that were laid off are hard workers and I hope another company scoops them up.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the current situation in Sanford? I just saw a job opening that I looked interesting, but I wanted to know what the conditions and future plans are for the Sanford facility.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! Run. Self directed teams! Most hideout all day doing "projects" leave a few to hold the bag. Very Very Poor management.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rocky Mount hit hard.....next couple of years will be the "Lean" experience along with the IFM transition. Rocky has no idea how much the plant will be changing.​

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The site will be closed by the end of 2017. Better bail out now.