Layoffs

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former employee hear from 5 years ago

That sucks, sorry to hear you all got payed off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ways Yeargin how you like unemployment? Enjoy it douche bag scums close your legs you already have too many kids 4 filthy trash go bury your mom Yeargin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are good people still there in HR IT Research that should leave as they can make better money and feel good about themselves not working with the morons in upper sales mgt and cheapskate douche ceo. come on guys get out you can do better. they are paying you very poorly. very dysfunctional place to work and you know it. very illegal, low morale, run away, you can do it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But it's so easy to stay here, do a minimal amount of work, and double dip!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is easy to double dip. Managers are to busy trying to make themselves look Good instead of doing their jobs.

Did someone say Kenny is a dick? I mean one who prefers boys. It's true.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are a bitter person. Get over the fact you were fired and move on with your life. Only people who are angry bash those who do better than you. We have a job. Do you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really!? When was the last time you brought home a 36,000.00 bonus for a quarter? It sure in hell wasn't from this shit hole you work at. Kenny.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company sucks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you really did make this, why are you on cafepharma?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Kenny really has a lot of power over you! Just can't stop thinking about him and sucampo. hahahahhahaha!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, he is terrible manager. Besides, why not rub it in a little with my riches. What are making? Or should I say, are you making bonus with your tiny salary? Hahahaha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow sucampo and Kenny is really under your skin. Just can't move on. Hilarious! Can't wait for your next rant.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rants just facts. By the way, here is another fact. Your liquid formulation sucked, now you will be let go! Hahahahaha

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got let go a while ago. I have your job now. And it obviously bothers you because you are still on this sight. You haven't been able to let it go. Love that Sucampo and Kenny have sooooo much power over you! hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But can you handle the job? You don't seem smart enough!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that when you are crying in the unemployment line. Hey then you can sign up for Obama care. Classic!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I'm right. You aren't smart enough!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey post 17 my #15 post was for #14

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post # 15 was from me! I'm still here at Sucampo and was never laid off!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we are now unemployed. This company sucks ass!