Layoffs

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, M.R. went, but she was shit-canned a few months ago. J.R. went recently to India to train them on the EDMQ revision process. India (TCS) is rejecting over half of the documents they receive, and some multiple times instead of just rejecting it once for all the errors.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOF will lose jobs and then tank as a future path. Look at the people involved. No bright lights there. KHall is an idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

India went so well with the help desk situation a few years ago. I'm sure this idea is fool proof. Nothing will go poorly. Except for the poor India worker paid $1200 a year and the poor Amgen staff that get to deal with that performance. But the executive staff won't be poor. So just focus on that. And then care as much about doing your job as the executive group cares about supporting your job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's MOF?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stands for manufacturing of the future, utilizes processes using disposable technologies providing lower cost manufacturing versus traditional stainless steel. Offers about 1/4 the output capacity, but facilities can be operational in shorter period of time at significantly lower set up costs. I heard about 60% less, consider a ARI facility for $150M versus $750M-$1B.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like a butterfly, only smaller.

7. ATOite

ATOite Guest

~repeating itself

Laughing so hard I am crying; that is so beautiful.

And for the inquisitor, it stands for Manufacturing of the Future. Think wine in a box; visualizing KH reprising Orson Welles on Malay TV: we will release no biologic before its time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very we'll stated. Sad, true and inevitable. Stay away if you want stability in your future.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless your lvl 7 or above and can still use local coordinators.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decisions have been made, ball starts rolling Monday!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES, hope all of you back stabbing B!tches are gone

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can feel it coming in the air tonight
    I've been waiting for this moment
    Well, if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
    I've seen your face before my friend, But I don't know if you know who I am
    Well, I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
    So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been, It's all been a pack of lies
    Well I remember, I remember don't worry
    How could I ever forget, it's the first time, the last time we ever met
    But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don't fool me
    The hurt doesn't show; but the pain still grows
    It's no stranger to you or me
    And I can feel it coming in the air tonight,

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are a new restaurant right? What kind of food?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the ball was supposed to be rolling today? Haven't seen any notices about RIF or VTP.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is Amgen, so first the ball needs a committee to decide how it should approach ball rolling as a strategy. Then the ball rolling committee known as the BRC initiative decides on what the plan should be so they can tell the ball rollers also known as pions what plan they need to draft before ball rolling goes live. Dr Excel is surely involved pro bono. Then hold on,....... 11 months pass by and yet again the BRC updates it's plan and finally using the now world renown DAI method make a decision on how to get that ball rolling.
    Launch comes about, 1st a memo then an lms course then a road show and while all this is happening the ball already went downhill and here we go again 2015 is here.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the bottom feeders have not seen the ball yet but I saw it yesterday!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you see, exactly?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, Exactly! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!