Layoffs

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shocking who all was let go. I hear more are quitting. I wonder if we are about to be sold?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the hell would want to purchase us? if we're so valuable, why the big layoffs? streamlining? where is the f#$@#$^ company cheerleader now???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS is still on his knees.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will merge with SQNM at $2.00/share by end of Q1

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg......the depth of the lies that were told to us are astounding.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont worry senior mgmt cashed in their options and the short sellers like me have done very very well. That's the way the nipt vial bounces

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I missed the call. How many were laid off? Only sales or other departments too?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah.......where IS that company cheerleader piece of shit who said all was ok??!!?? doing a brokeback mountain thing with KS? he was what management symbolized here......back-stabbing, lying, looking out only for themselves, etc.....I can't wait to meet one of these fuckers on the streets.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop your yappin and get back to work, you little maggot. this is life. adapt or leave.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a shame that many of you aren't willing to express concerns or dissatisfactions with me directly and resort to posting here. You all have my number and know how to reach me.

KS

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll express my concerns and dissatisfaction with you directly. The next person who calls you will be me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is this a surprise to anyone? Natera has been in the "red" since day one, never made a profit, and in the meantime, destroyed and corrupted a new category of testing. Natera's CEO has only been interested in one thing, that's being acquired. That's it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to know where these company brown-nosers are ..... yes, like KS. Who's that other cheerleader? Can they explain when many good people expressed concern they were quickly dismissed and were told all is well. What about the good people who lost their jobs? The good people who listened to what you were telling them. So, KS, on behalf of those good people and personally helped to ruin a damn good thing........I hope you find a quiet little corner in hell to ponder.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS.......I think he was talking to you. Care to answer?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nutria and Sequenom to merge in 60 days at $3.00 per share.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS....get that brown junk out of your ears and answer the man..........

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The coypu, also known as the river rat or nutria, is a large, herbivorous, semiaquatic rodent and the only member of the family Myocastoridae

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alrighty. Then I'll ask you directly. When are you coming out of the closet?