Layoffs

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOW is that possible?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can understand changes at the corporate office, but if their are any layoffs in the sales force it is a big mistake. How can you layoff reps when we haven't had numbers in so long. I hear today that some managers have access to numbers but I'm still waiting to see mine. I'm confident that our new CRM tool will be able to determine who is and who isn't working fairly quickly. If any executive is listening do us a favor and at least wait till the first of the year. No one is gonna find a new job the last 2 months of the year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The numbers are terrible, and Jane is correcting years of troubling tactics.

This is going to take a toll on cash going forward too.

, there nothing that could be done.

And that's, that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not care about you or any of the sales representatives. The handwriting is on the wall the manger should call be let go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I'm reading this right

Layoffs

Compliance clean up

Sounds like a company getting ready for due diligence and sale

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big time fire sale

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No question, Quest is buying us. You can no longer grow organically. Quest will purchase for cheap price due to investigation and all the due diligence that Jane has done show that we were not all that they thought.
    This company will be a skeleton of what it was. Quest will purchase business with no people essentially.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think the old man in Florida gives a hoot about anyone at BioReference? He only cares about lining his pockets and those of his florida cronies. South Florida newspaper just published list of best paid execs in the region and EVERYONE of the exec team at OPKO was on it. Millions to everyone every year..... Phil, Steve, Jane and (believe it or not), Adam. So much for compensation being tied to shareholder value. We're not working for a real company. It's Phil's ego trip and we're not on the inside. Forget logic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How come managers that ride with reps once or twice a year get a free pass? I'm talking across many divisions. Mangers should go not the reps. Dear exec, just randomly pick a region and call a couple reps and see how many times our manager rides with us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, bankers already making inquiries to get levels of interest.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of them are useless just like SM and GR and JS

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the next round of layoffs will hit the family members that work throughout the company. From client service to transportation to marketing to sales and lab services. Or even the Chief of staff and billing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anybody know about the Medi-cal contract we lost. How, Hey, ect... and why the sales force was not told...?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you have people like Scott M in charge of the sales force

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the word on things?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who has been downsized? VL is running the company into the ground. She is in over her head and it shows.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest people have been seen in the lab and alledgedly some people went for a visit at teterboro

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VL increasing per diem meal allowance to $225.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why was "the Bonus Pool" wiped out? No explanation? Don't get me wrong I'm happy to save $600 a year but what happened? Did compliance get wind of this>

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry to see more long timers let go.

Good luck