LAYOFFS

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch your back as product not covered.
    My ABM told us this when we has this stupid ass call plan.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolutely. This launch don’t go well and the hammer comes down on these lawsuits. Idk what’s next

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last in first out!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually if we use the “big pharma” system a layoff would be bad for those of us that have been here 10 years plus and are underperforming at launch. Company will look to keep cheaper employees and use the hope for the best mentality. Seniority works against u in this day and age.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well there's some good news. Thanks for your extraordinarily uplifting viewpoint. With an attitude you like yours, perhaps they'll just send everyone packing today. If only to shut the likes of you doomsday expectants up. Perhaps you could use some Zoloft?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t get branded Zoloft unless it’s the same process to get Sublocade

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not upset becuse there won’t be a layoff. Unless Shaun puts us up for sale

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve been for sale. That’s always an option on the table

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh Jesus. You trolls are something else. How many threads over the years have cried wolf about layoffs, getting sold, big trouble?? Yet here we are. Same old shit was on the old RB board. Go away, troll

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, miserable people like to see to it and at least try to make as many other people as miserable as they are. Don't swallow the hook fishies. You're better than that. At least a few of you. You be all grown now. You hear or see someone putting someone down, turn it around and say something you'd like said about you. What goes around will ALWAYS come around. Your Lil buddy got her baby fweel wins hurt and you think it's your job to protect and defend. Just dont. She needs to get a spine and learn how to be a fully grown woman. Don't enable mental emotionally warped children. We have more than enough to deal with at meetings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say what goes around comes around but then get all negative and call people names. Just remember that shit. You’re as bad as the whiners. Hypocrite.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh no......
    regional calls coming soon..
    LIFO - last in first out bitches.....
    flights to Atlantis to be cancelled...

you heard it here first..

signed the Vivitrolllll rep........

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure the vivo troll rep is in the know about what’s happening here. Why don’t u go focus on selling your placebo......I mean medication.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vivo is kicking our ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny shit!
    2017: Vivitrol, $75 million in sales. Alkermes posted a net loss for the year.
    Suboxone, $1 billion in sales and $376 net cash. Indivior posted a net profit.
    Direct from publicly available annual reports
    Keep trying, good job good effort!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 billion and they really take care of our sales force! Lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey f-ck face..its diverted and more people get addicted to it then not
    Trump will eliminate you and your drug pushing sales force
    ok it helps some but most drug addicts dont use suboxen to get clean.they just keep getting high.
    get over your minimum wage earning rep job and step up to some real money
    i make 155k plus company car plus stock options plus 45k bone..

you and your loser sales force will always be stuck in mediocrity.
    they should fire all your asses because a loser is a loser

now get a real job and make some $$$$$

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You make that much and you have the mentality of a 10 year old barely earning an allowance. Also learn how to spell the product before you keep posting your bs. It’s difficult to take an ounce of what you say seriously when you continuously misspell the product. So let me help you out it is Suboxone not Suboxen

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well another good one is gone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who??