LAYOFFS

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does your spelling.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How to give constructive feedback that will be listened to:
    (1) describe challenge (2) provide 2 or 3 possible solutions (2A) if you can’t think of any solutions, ask to brainstorm solutions with your teammates/ABM/BD (3) execute solution (4) give feedback on solution execution and results
    Easy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's how it should be. We don't live in that world.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure don’t ask for help or suggestions an direction you are either put on a PIP and given a “mentor”.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup , said it before, when you're blocked and manipulated from speaking truth, you have to move on to a healthier environment. How low do you want to get, before you take action?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the mentors for?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brain washing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying everything we can to help those who are lagging behind the national average. Please get your acts together. The national average number isn’t even that high. Catch up before it’s too late or tell your ABM/BD you’re just not that into it. Please don’t let it drag on- it’s painful for everyone and not fair to the patients. If you’re not doing well step up or step out. You’re killing the rest of us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

give me a flipping break. If shit was that easy here we all wouldn’t be living this day to day frustration. The culture here has gone out the window. I’ve convinced myself to collect the paycheck and shut my mouth. Until I get my next job offer me

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh stfu . We don't all get the same information or opportunity.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will not have to layoff people. They will quit. Many are looking for new jobs now. Worst launch and managers are leading by intimidation. People can only take so much.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you being sarcastic?

This company does not have an "enormously successful background in medication development."

This company had one product before this year, and that launch was also screwed up. Never gained any traction until the "Purdue / Oxcontin Pill Mill Part 2" model was adopted.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone post a CL directory for Braeburn. Ha!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, don’t worry about the national average go save some more lives since most aren’t up to your standards that work here. LMFAO

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC needs to get to work on having this paid as a pharmacy benefit. GET TO WORK!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about if we tell our ABM/BD we just aren't that in to THEM! Let's post which abms need to go and why.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MS. I’m not going to say insulting things but honestly, how she ever was promoted I just don’t get it. Talks entirely in circles, talks just to talk, thinks she’s leading us but really it’s just on a wild goose chase. So worried about leadership noticing her we all just sit back and take bets on how many times she has to say “something” during break outs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww they removed the response about the alcoholic in Alabama. Everyone knows. He leads the FOB group.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOB?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then start making some phone calls.....find out what information is out there.