LAYOFFS

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did it say?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stfu. Go back to perfect world where bosses are great and the world is fair.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm starting to think none of you son of a Sea dogs ever work. Judging by the amount of time you spend on here and yes, it becomes apparent who is, after period of time. You can try to disquise your writing, but again it becomes quite obvious who is yammering repeatedly. Kinda like you do elsewhere. There is a pattern. When u have solutions, come to mgmt. Um no, telling us you're just not that into us won't be good for job retention.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks abm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ABMs not happy when we post the truth. Some of you have no business being in management.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i understand the West is lagging again as usual. My ABM essentially told me if I don’t pick it up I’m out. I’m really concerned there is some truth to this!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is we have many cash doctors and it's a medical benefit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and why do we have so many cash doctors?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West is #2 in country for injections and #1 for unique HCPs. It’s the Zone. It’s you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank the Chicago area

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?Sea dogs?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So realistically, how long can we sustain when generic film comes out? Looking for real thoughts here bc it makes me pretty darn nervous. I’m hearing finding a new job isn’t as easy as some thought. I had hoped to be here til I retired but if all this is true about layoffs I’m thinking I better change my way of thinking. Thoughts?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

generic IS out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash. We ALL thought we'd be here until retirement. Clearly not. Quit pointing at regions, besides than your own, or people with substance abuse problems on your team or blah blah blah. It will not change a damn thing. Just get your resume out there and get ready to move on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have not had a BI in over 4 weeks and I am still here. No layoffs coming

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a pharmacist tell me they have it ordered as soon as the companies release them. Is that true? I thought we had them blocked?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generic film is already stocked in many pharmacies, can’t distribute until the sanctions are ruled on then it’s at risk for them. Going to be interesting from a legal standpoint

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prescriptions are already being filled with generic film

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sublocade. We are selling Sublocade.