Layoffs

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Red team cut in 1/2. Nubu gone. Blue cut in 1/2 and White is mostly gone with fillers for open spots. INBU safe for now. Fact

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully soon. It is necessary and overdue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not doubt this in any capacity. The writing for Red is almost writing itself, Blue is the sleeper, but Evenity is not a blockbuster only in CERTAIN markets and eroding some Prolia on top of being a mature tapped out in indications and stagnant in growth comparably and moving forward!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do u mean by “fillers” in certain spots for White? Why would they hire and train all these people for white team just to cut them?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH will White sell? Not Repatha you know that... oh yeah Aimovig ??? Lol. Do you really think they willLet White sell Prolia if there are blue team members? Fillers = open spots bum nuts

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcement will be Q2. Repatha is just not sustainable but as always it’s the reps fault

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This whole thread is stupid. I’m in the know and there is none of this type of discussion going on at top levels.

2020 is a make or break year for Repatha (access and LLP changes in place) so perhaps in 2021 there will be big changes but certainly not in Q2.

now get out there and sell!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they waste the money until 2021?? Those Red team-members have it so easy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you in the know like I’m Santa Claus lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice! I'm vacationing in the Know next summer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps were let go right after training last year. Very unwise to be on the white team. Red will cut the old overlays soon. It’s just business. No company cares about “paying money to train”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly this is true and will affect us in HQ also. Red confirmed cuts. Blue will be cut to some degree and White is done. INBU is only safe place to be right now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy new WIG year, Bogus field rides, car trackers, AI, upper management with ear plugs in , goals out of sight. Lets all enjoy!!.

See ya Monday in the field!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I always look forward to the creativity on our WIG calls.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its all bogus fruity! in a few years, there wont be a need for any of us. you wait and see. do the right thing-find another industry and know its not the cash cow/greed eating CEO's that youre use to in the big pharma world

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive heard this “there won’t be a need for us in a few years” garbage for 20+ years. Good sales people will always be needed in nearly all industries.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morons, the prolia Blue team has kept the lights on for the BCBU. They consistently performed meanwhile Repatha is a nightmare sucking away the resources. No one will sell prolia in the gen Med space if Blue is cut. Down to one rep. You can easily have 3 Repatha reps walking into one office. Holy cow!! Use your brains.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The mole did not say Blue was gone just down to 1/2 it’s size.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh-oh. Another internet gangster on the board.