Layoffs

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hogwash. Repatha will prevail with new detail pieces and key account managers are working hard on protocols. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were already two small ones in 2019 but not nearly enough.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock not looking so good fellas. SMH

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very soon, your teams will hear about (mostly) red team reps departing for opportunities outside of Amgen. Those people (peers) may not have won CC over the last few years (or maybe they have)... But the ones you hear about are going to take you by surprise because they will have been recognized as the ones who were leaders and worked hard. They are leaving because enough is enough. Executive leadership (Corrine, Roland, the ever-scowling Tuller, Daniel, Heidi, Hanks etc..., and the brand team have had one miss after another...Most importantly,sales leadership sucks the joy out of people. Our culture is toxic. People with choices are will be leaving, and some have already departed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire market was down as well. Our stock will be fine. Just a minor pullback.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The smart DMs have already parted ways. They know what's coming and its not looking favorable.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are already kicking ass this year. Stop being negative when you have no idea where this product is trending.

Leave now and guarantee you’ll regret it. All the pieces are in place finally.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big part is the Culture , nobody gets it, Damn

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I left in August voluntarily and it was by far the best move I could've made vs staying. Too much big pharma toxicity at Amgen these days. Way too much.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on repatha will pick up with new manger care have faith

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody gets it and nobody gives a damn. It’s Sad this company could be so great but it has too many silos that don’t talk to each other about the impact their decisions make as a whole to this company and each division.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s repatha going to get ahead when competition is dashing out if the gates.. increase there numbers s s as always if they don’t hit them then what

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OtezlA

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are repatha layoffs coming. Everyone fishes there call averages upper manager get a clue and managers fluff it never work an entire day it’s a joke

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers at this company (at least on the RED team) literally make out like bandits. Our manager doesn't do sh**! Seriously she rides her Peloton, takes her kid to school, comes back home to shower and will MAYBE meet us for a lunch and then usually blows out of there right after or at least shortly after. She may do a longer day when she's got to ride w a rep across the state or something (when she has to travel) but other than that please.... making out like a bandit. Driving a Volvo, making a nice salary close to $200K or more (my guess). Amgen needs to cut fat like that before it cuts reps. They could definitely stand to cut reps too but the real money is spent on managers when they add nothing to the bottom line aside from approving expense reports and leading WIG calls.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry that you are subjected to such a strenuous ride along schedule. I haven’t seen my manager in nine months in the field, and she lives 15 miles away from me...life is good.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like this is the best place in the industry to be a manager! Enjoy it while it lasts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total agree!!! Know who she is as most red managers in the NE don’t work past 2pm!